2018 Cadillac XT5 SUV Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Cadillac XT5 SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XT5 model:

Caddy Cross Over
By Dan

2018 Cadillac XT5 SUV Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Best decision ever! My wife will be the primary driver. We love everything about this car! The fit and finish is superb. The interior bill of materials is close to if not best in class. It is also ergonomically very pleasing. The drivetrain and engine are world class as well as the built in active safety features. Accommodations are excellent for four adults with the storage for most outings. We are ecstatic about our decision. First time we have purchased an American car since the 70's. So this one counts high on the list for a conquest sale!

Comfort and Beauty
By Randy

2018 Cadillac XT5 SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

The XT5 is not only beautiful but is extremely comfortable on long trips.

First Cadillac
By Gary Cox

2018 Cadillac XT5 SUV Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

We purchased an XT5 about a month ago and love it. We have always bought GM products but this is our first Cadillac. The trim level is Platinum and came with all the bells and whistles. The rear view camera is fantastic. It is so much better than just the rear view mirror and is much safer. My wife and I believe it should be standard on all cars and trucks for safety reasons. The back seat legroom is still a little tight, but, we are moving from a Tahoe to the XT5. I saw where some people did not like the start stop feature. This feature can be turned off using the menu options. We had the dealer do it for us. By the way. our dealer was fantastic. We look forward to owning this vehicle for a long time.

Good price for auto
By Stanley Skoczylas

2018 Cadillac XT5 SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Review all the options that come with the different models.

Beautiful ride!
By Nancy

2018 Cadillac XT5 SUV Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I test drove other models and found the Cadillac xt5 to be the best in comfort. I owned my last Cadillac, this is my 3rd one and I’ll always choose Cadillac over any other model! It’s so quiet, smooth and so beautiful to look at!! I think everyone should test drive one and see what they are missing!