Used 2007 Cadillac STS Sedan Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan

View reviews for a specific STS model:

Great Looking car with Feature Issues
By mlpjlk

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Like most people on this forum are stating, this car looks great, rides great, preforms great, stops great, etc... Mechanically, this car looks and performs head and shoulders above its competition. Where the STS falls short of everyone else is in the creature comforts that make a luxury car a luxury car. GM went cheap and misses the mark on these items. Bluetooth only certified to work on phones older then 2007. May work with newer ones, but they are not 100% Bluetooth compliant. See Suggested improvements below for more.

The Northstar V8, the styling, the limited amount of chrome on the Raven Black car, the interior, the magnetic ride control, iPOD connects, gas mileage, 23 highway and 19 city. The car is solid. It drives like a dream. Features like remote start and auto dim headlights are nice, but not necessary

See Bluetooth above. Nav system will not allow passenger to enter destination when car is moving. My Volvo and Lexus both allow this to take place. The Homelink is not 'Homelink,' it's an off brand and does not work with gates. And the voice command does not work and has a list of useless command.

Lots of small problems!
By Lomcc

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I leased this car almost a year ago because I could get a great lease deal and liked the styling. The engine and transmission are the best features on this car. It rides extremely well and has lots of power! The problem is in the details. The Bluetooth is a joke. Our BMW works light years better. The navigation system interface was poorly designed. It is confusing much harder to use than any other I have tried. There has already been one recall, plus a loose metal piece that had to replaced in the trunk, plus a non- working Homelink garage opener, plus lack of good steering wheel controls. For the same price, you could get a BMW that is MUCH better!

Engine and transmission.

Better nav, better Bluetooth, better integration of controls, better quality control!

Awesome Car
By Rhonda

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

This is the first Caddy I've ever owned,and I am truly impressed with everything about it, I love the way it handles, and the comfort of the ride. I am spoiled now and will always look at Cadillacs when I need to buy my next car.

Navigation system, XM radio, Bluetooth

Bigger trunk

2007 STS 4
By JWD

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Had this STS for a month now and have to say it an awesome car. Living in the north the AWD has shown that it can handle the winters here. This car handles great and is very quiet and comfortable to drive. Seems to be built solid and the V6 has enough power to keep you intrested and still provides an average of 18 mpg. The 5.1 Bose stereo is the best I have ever heard in a car.

The remote start, the handling and the 5.1 Bose stereo

None so far

First Luxury car!
By DawnHouse

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I have only had my STS for less than a month, but so far I fall in love all over again every day! I have had an H- 2 for two years, which I thought was luxurious until this Cadillac! This car is easilly the favorite of anything I have or ever will have. The ride is incredibly smooth, like butter, I can't imagine how the V-8 STS could accelerate much faster than my V-6 because it is FAST, and the overall handling is to die for. The XM radio and the OnStar are things I don't need but use often. I think the pearl white (White Diamond) paint was the final selling point for me, as it is stunning. I bought my '07 brand new in '08, saved quite a bit doing it this way & would definately reccomend!

Remote start, keyless ignition, White Diamond paint- worth the extra grand, XM radio, the personizable features, the gorgeous front end

Glove box barely holds the owners manual & standard paperwork, frustrating, I wish the colors for the radio, climate control & driver info center were some color other than orange, and I wish the V-6 had a 6 disc CD changer! Drawbacks are few for me, I can think of no car I'd rather have!