Used 2006 Cadillac STS Consumer Reviews - 82 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Cadillac STS

View reviews for a specific STS model:

Love My STS...Best Car I've Owned!
By Preston

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2003 CTS for my current 2006 STS, and LOVE IT! There is no comparison between the two cars. It is the best car I've ever owned. I'm always learning something new about the STS. I don't know how they can make this car any better. I advise everyone to take a test drive in the new STS, you'll fall in love with it.

My favorite feature? I think everything is great, I guess one thing that is "neat" to me is if the battery is out in my fob, there is a connection slot so the car will start. I love the heated backseats, steering wheel, and push start button. I love all those buttons.

I wish the navation would turn into a monitor and there was a way to see what whats behind you when you put the car in reverse. I've already had to replace a left turn signal and can't seem to keep all four tires at the same air count. My dealership sends out coupons that can't be used for the STS.

Definitly Top Five
By GRSMITH

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The Cadillac STS is possibly one of the top five sport sedans competing in this market. Its handling is superb and its ride comfort is first rate. I've had many compliments on its styling. Cadillac has built a winner.

My favorite features include the heated and air conditioned seats, navigation system, and the heated steering wheel.

The front grill could be more distinctive. The navigation system could be a little less complicated.

2006 STS
By Aurora5000

2006 Cadillac STS V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great full-size car at a midsize price. It has a nimble road feel and a powerful V8 engine. I like its clean lines on the outside and lots of leather and wood trim in the inside. It gives others an impression of quality and luxury. Attention was given to reducing road noise. Its ride is somewhere between the CTS (stiff) and DeVille (soft).

All of the bells and whistles, including the keyless entry.

Give it a more useful glove box, a bigger clock, and bigger buttons and display on the navigation/XM radio. There is a lot of unused space in this display.

STS
By Gene

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is a very nice car that is fun to drive. I love the keyless entry and navigation system. Thanks GM, Cadillac is BACK.

The fact that it is rear wheel drive, the keyless entry, and how it's so quiet.

The seats are too firm for my back.

The Best
By Dave

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The 2006 Cadillac STS is the best. It provides great performance, is fun to drive, and has had absolutly no problems.