Used 2016 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

Is this really a Cadillac?
By Glenn

2016 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have purchased about 6 Cadillacs over the last 30 years. I have always loved their styling, but have been disappointed in their claim to be a luxury vehicle. They are luxury in the sense they have many "bells and whistles" and a high price, but I have experienced too many repair services for quality problems. Thank God I have had good warrantee coverage especially with their certified program, but it is both inconvenient and frustrating to contend with this type of nuisance. Luxury should mean quality, and I start to wonder if BMW, Lexus, and even the American made Buick may be better choices in the future. I may have high expectations, but one or two quality problems erode on my definition of quality.

Our third SRX
By B in NM

2016 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We bought our first SRX in 2012, no problems. Great trade in value. Purchased another in 2016. Two weeks after purchasing we were rear ended. The vehicle that hit us was traveling in excess of 80 mph. We received minor scratches and bruises. Purchased another 2016 SRX, no problems as of yet.

Worst seats ever, this is not luxury
By Sue

2016 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I owned a Lincoln MKZ and decided to switch to a Cadillac and regret every second of it. For the price of this car I would think you could put more effort into making the seats comfortable. I am completely miserable while driving this car. Do not buy this car if your looking for comfort!

Nothing out there compares to a Caddy
By P.P

2016 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Unbelievable the reliability, and the comfort is what you would expect from a cadillac...like riding high in a truck, can pull like a truck, and load and haul like a truck..buts the ride is all cadillac!! Love all the safety features..the interface within the computer system "HUE" many have complained about it not being user friendly and sometimes awkward,,,just another device you soon learn to use and how it works for you..after that its a champ!! Love everything about the SRX! comparing to new XT5 hands down like the looks of the SRX better inside and out...the only thing I say the new XT5 improved with is the rear window wiper being hidden under the spoiler...which I am sure if it bothers me enough I could get one for my 2016 SRX. I fell in love with my 2016 within the first 20miles I drove it! It was like AHHH finally I am home... I come up with reasons to drive...LOVE IT LOVE IT!!

Scatty Caddie!
By David Edwards

2016 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Simple what you should know is the big guys got this one wrong! This is amazing car. Gas mileage is a little lean but should not be buying factor if you can afford this car anyway. I drove x5 and the Audi and Range Rover here is what made me choose the SRX. Four of my best friends are in the car business owners and buyers all four said the Cadillac will out last the aforementioned cars, give me less headache, and will not require a speciality dealership to work on it. That sealed the deal for me! Buy American buy Cadillac.