Used 2016 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

2016 Junk
By Tammy

2016 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchase my 2016 SRX July 16th 2016 and on March 2017 the driver right wheel bearing went bad.. I had it fixed at the Cadillac dealership in Charleston. A couple months down the road May 2018 the back wheel bearings went out.. had to go in the shop again for the second time for wheel bearings... and today October 2018 my car is back in the shop because the wheel bearing has gone out in the driver's wheel again.. so this car has been ongoing problem for me and I bought it brand new... so I definitely regret purchasing this car... with that being said I've only had the card two years and it has been in the shop three times because of wheel bearings went bad.... if there's anyone else having wheel bearings problem with your SRX please do a review and make it known two others!

So far so good
By hpbdc

2016 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased 2016 SRX performance post depreciation, after 3 years almost 50% off MSRP, w 20K miles! Great stereo and active safety features, poor rear visability, comfortable but "sporty" sl stiff suspension, maybe b/c of 20" wheels?, powerful smooth engine, a little concerned w long term reliabilty of entertainment electronic reliability, although no problems,but consumer reports overall rated it very favorably, overall very excited to have purchased car

Is this really a Cadillac?
By Glenn

2016 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have purchased about 6 Cadillacs over the last 30 years. I have always loved their styling, but have been disappointed in their claim to be a luxury vehicle. They are luxury in the sense they have many "bells and whistles" and a high price, but I have experienced too many repair services for quality problems. Thank God I have had good warrantee coverage especially with their certified program, but it is both inconvenient and frustrating to contend with this type of nuisance. Luxury should mean quality, and I start to wonder if BMW, Lexus, and even the American made Buick may be better choices in the future. I may have high expectations, but one or two quality problems erode on my definition of quality.

Our third SRX
By B in NM

2016 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We bought our first SRX in 2012, no problems. Great trade in value. Purchased another in 2016. Two weeks after purchasing we were rear ended. The vehicle that hit us was traveling in excess of 80 mph. We received minor scratches and bruises. Purchased another 2016 SRX, no problems as of yet.

Worst seats ever, this is not luxury
By Sue

2016 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I owned a Lincoln MKZ and decided to switch to a Cadillac and regret every second of it. For the price of this car I would think you could put more effort into making the seats comfortable. I am completely miserable while driving this car. Do not buy this car if your looking for comfort!