The 2015 Cadillac SRX is a solid choice for an entry-level luxury crossover SUV, especially if you're looking for one that's well stocked with safety features. Competitors offer more powerful and efficient engine options, though, and, in many cases, do a better job of integrating technology in the cabin.
- Abundant luxury and safety features
- Balanced ride and handling
- Classy cabin design
- Ample electronics features.
- Limited backseat headroom
- CUE infotainment interface can be slow to respond and frustrating to use
- Compromised outward visibility.