2013 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: SRX-DISAPOINTED

2013 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic)

SRX-DISAPOINTED
By roy79 on

2013 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I am very disappointed in my SRX. The seats are uncomfortable, rear visibility and right side visibility are poor, the transmission shifts rough. I have gotten more accustomed to the CUE system and it is easier to use, even though it is slow to respond and continues to be difficult to use in traffic. The air conditioner is poor and not made for Texas heat. When starting, you have to drive a couple of city blocks before you get cool air. I keep the temp on the lowest position and the fan on high most of the time. The car did not come with a spare tire and I got a big sales pitch about how great Cadillac service is, in all parts of the U.S., even rural areas. Cadillac service has not been that great when I park it in front of their door. So I am afraid to take it out of town on the road. I have a second car that I use for vacations. I like the safety features. The seat shaker gets your attention and when backing a large triangle appears on the screen if you have cross traffic. The 307 HP engine is nice, but you pay for the power with poor gas milage.

• Cargo storage

• Dealership support
  • Transmission
  • Electronics
  • Fuel economy

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By greg1980
on 03/15/14 11:53 AM (PDT)

You didn't test drive it before you bought it?