Used 2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews - 96 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

We love this car!
By tomgirl

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We ordered this vehicle in October and it finally arrived in March. It is wonderful with great mileage and super comfort. The first Cadillac I have ever liked or owned and so proud to call this one ours.

Everything is great, but the remote start is the bomb!

Actually Better Than Expected
By JJ Poire

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I'm a buyer's remorse kinda guy, so I expected all kinds of things to bug me once I drove the car away. Not so. The car is fun to drive,especially in sport mode, the interior almost perfect, the comfort unmatched and I really don't know what all the underpowered talk is about but it gets on the freeway great and cruises impeccably.Seriously, of all the new cars I've owned this one scores the highest since the first year model Ford Explorer, and it's a LOT better on gas.

Infotainment /Nav, Full Sunroof, Instrument panel and info display, ERGONOMICS (Thank you Cadillac) Cargo area, overall interior, smooth running engine, great ride.

More USB outlets, more "always on" power ports for charging and a slightly better way to store plugged in devices like iphones, ipods etc. Mind you, this is really being picky

Keyless entry problems
By Patrick Lowe

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The ONLY THING that needs improvement is the keyless entry gadget. It is too easy to accidentally trigger the button that opens the rear hatch. My wife found her rear hatch wide open with our small dog and shopping purchases exposed to the world in a mall because just a slight touch and it will open. There needs to be a switch on the remote to shut down functions except to lock and unlock.

the MUSIC SYSTEM where CDs can be stored

See comment above on keyless entry

Great Suv
By Rick

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had this SRX for two months and it is everything that GM advertises. I am pleasantly surprised with all of the features, ride, and handling.

Interior design. Comfortable seats. Great ride. Interior lighting.

Would like a spare tire. Disappointed in Chrome plastic pressed wheel covers. The chrome wheels were an option. They should have been a real wheel on a Cadillac!!!

Great dearlership unhappy with the car.
By mjvis

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

At 600 miles a warning sign came out to have the rear end checked. after taking it to the dealer 6 days later I called to see if the part came in. No, 5 days later the parts still not in. finally they fixed it. 4 months later the car is dead when I get in it. Call Cadillac road side asst. they tow the car to dealer. I mention that the car hums when the car is turned off and you're in it. 2nd that the rear end is making a noise after backing up and slowing turn the wheels - surround sound does not work. they rent a car. I will have this rental 7 day's very unhappy with the issues on the rear differential. the car is less then 5 month's old. I LOVE the dealership. Never buy Again.