Used 2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews - 97 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac SRX

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

Excellent car horrific visibility
By roundhill

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fun car to drive. I get a lot of compliments & jokes either asking why a Caddy (because I am not over 60) & where are my spinning wheels (SRX is black; very urban looking). The interior fit is excellent; controls easy to use & the nav & onstar are excellent. Upgraded from a minivan so big change! Rear storage is limited (especially when compared to a minivan). Biggest complaint is the visibility. I am 6'1" & I have several blind spots. The rear view camera helps. Went with FWD to save some $. Some say & I agree that the on the highway acceleration is weak for a car in this class; the V6 is too small but you get better gas mileage; a trade off. Well priced. Has a decent warranty. No spare.

Ride and comfort; exterior styling; nav; onstar; well priced for its class; music hard drive; an American car I am proud to own and drive!

Offer better V6 engine; provide spare tire (not pump); bigger side view mirrors to compensate for blind spots.

We love this car!
By tomgirl

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We ordered this vehicle in October and it finally arrived in March. It is wonderful with great mileage and super comfort. The first Cadillac I have ever liked or owned and so proud to call this one ours.

Everything is great, but the remote start is the bomb!

Actually Better Than Expected
By JJ Poire

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I'm a buyer's remorse kinda guy, so I expected all kinds of things to bug me once I drove the car away. Not so. The car is fun to drive,especially in sport mode, the interior almost perfect, the comfort unmatched and I really don't know what all the underpowered talk is about but it gets on the freeway great and cruises impeccably.Seriously, of all the new cars I've owned this one scores the highest since the first year model Ford Explorer, and it's a LOT better on gas.

Infotainment /Nav, Full Sunroof, Instrument panel and info display, ERGONOMICS (Thank you Cadillac) Cargo area, overall interior, smooth running engine, great ride.

More USB outlets, more "always on" power ports for charging and a slightly better way to store plugged in devices like iphones, ipods etc. Mind you, this is really being picky

Keyless entry problems
By Patrick Lowe

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The ONLY THING that needs improvement is the keyless entry gadget. It is too easy to accidentally trigger the button that opens the rear hatch. My wife found her rear hatch wide open with our small dog and shopping purchases exposed to the world in a mall because just a slight touch and it will open. There needs to be a switch on the remote to shut down functions except to lock and unlock.

the MUSIC SYSTEM where CDs can be stored

See comment above on keyless entry

Great Suv
By Rick

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had this SRX for two months and it is everything that GM advertises. I am pleasantly surprised with all of the features, ride, and handling.

Interior design. Comfortable seats. Great ride. Interior lighting.

Would like a spare tire. Disappointed in Chrome plastic pressed wheel covers. The chrome wheels were an option. They should have been a real wheel on a Cadillac!!!