Used 2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews - 97 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

caddy is back
By tom

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

had 2000 RX and 2006 SRX, this has outdone both of them. other than just average city miliage it is near perfect.

Style and interior.

interement wipers are funky

I would have never believed it
By UH Keller

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Our SRX replaces a Honda Pilot. Our other car is a 5 series BMW. We love the SRX. Style, comfort, handling and surprisingly great quality control. We prefer the SRX over the BMW on long trips. Fuel consumption has yet to reach advertised rate, but we only have driven it for 3000 miles. My wife loves her car.

Style, comfort, standard equipment and handling.

Spare tire and thigh support for passenger seat (just as the driver seat). Floor mats could be of better quality.

cts on stilts
By frank

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

So far so good car has cts interior but is up higher better ground clearance in bad weather<<real sporty love interior pop of nav sunroof love the car. I don't usually buy a car first of a new design so I leased it cadilac outdid themselves! Got all wheel drive with nav makes the most sense in the northeast will also help resale value

sporty car /truck with the best of both worlds the pop up nav is great and blue tooth

i bought black on black i need chrome rims make available, also lets make the car down south to build with cheaper labor, this car is built in Mexico and we bailed gm out

So Happy-So Sad
By Jerry Serimian

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After previously owning a 2008 Cadillac STS with the 4.6 liter, I have to say that the 3.0 liter engine performs extremely well given the size and weight of the SRX. Ride and quality are second to none. At this price point, the SRX offers more amenities than many other sport utilities in the same price range.

I would like to see a 3.6 liter or larger DI engine offered as an option on front-wheel drive models. The 3.0 liter, because of its small displacement lacks low-end torque.

Gas Tank Issues
By Newman

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have noticed continued thumping and swirling noises coming from the gas tank area. I have been told that GM is working on a fix. I also had issues with the brakes squeaking very loud, usually when in reverse. GM is also aware of this issue and again being told they are working on a fix. Both these issues are very disappointing for such an expensive car.