Used 2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews - 96 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

My First Cadillac
By Barb D.

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2010 SRX Luxury Edition. I am a devoted GM & GMC fan and this one tops all of my past purchases! So far I love everything about it! The style is awesome, handling is very sporty, comfort is over the top, attention to detail on the interior is very impressive! The stitching on the seats, dash and door panels really show that added bit of luxury from Cadillac. It is such a quiet and smooth ride! No lean or pitch on curves, very tight and confident feel about the sporty way it handles! The huge sunroof is so unique! All components are with in easy reach of the driver. And, .as though it couldn't get any better, I am getting 24.7 mpg on the highway! Cadillac has ROCKED MY WORLD!

The style is sporty! I love the sport mode on the transmission! It really gives you a feel of control! The rear hatch area is unique with its storage cubbyholes. It keeps groceries from sliding around. Or you can use it to store items with the lid closed. The engine remote start is really awesome!

It should have rear air conditioning controls as standard equipment!

Way To Go GM!
By Matt

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a fully loaded Performance SRX without all-wheel for my wife and couldn't be happier, no buyer remorse here. In fact, I've NEVER wrote a blog on any topic on the web, but felt like I had to on this one. I currently own 3 series BMW for myself and when my wife needed to get a car I had to take a look at this car since it was the styling that first caught my attention. However, what I found was that I was blown away by the comfort of the ride and all of the features the car has. It truly is a well thought out car. Happy to say my wife loves it too. Funny thing is that when i go to the garage I find myself pausing for a good minute before I decide which keys to grab.

Navigation, Automatic Rear Tailgate with height setting, hard drive to store music, Chrome Rims, touch screen along with buttons on dash (you have the choice which to use) along with the ability to customize you cars features/setting from the touch screen.

Performance for my wife is just fine...for me its just okay. I feel that it always shifts to a higher gear to save gas. Understandable, but going from BMW to this is def noticeable. Floor mats seem cheap. Other than that NOTHING! Make the car in the US...GM is going to sell a lot of these!

My first Cadillac
By Barb

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my new Cadillac SRX 4 weeks ago. What a fun and exciting vehicle to drive! It is quite responsive, (I love the sport mode) it handles like a sports car when you drive it like one! The seats are so comfortable, beautiful stitching along the seats, great stereo system, huge sunroof, very, very quiet inside. Low to the ground styling, very sporty looking! I love those Xenon headlights and LED taillights! The push button start/stop is a cool feature. The adjustable rear hatch door is awesome! The gas mileage is impressive and I expect I will hit that 25 mpg on the open road. Cadillac has done an outstanding job on this new addition to the line up. I give it 5 Star rating in my book!

Style, low to the ground. Great lines in the body style. Push button & remote start. Sport mode and manual mode for the 6 speed transmission. Very peppy V6. Front & rear sensors for parking and backing up. Navigation and a great stereo system.

Just one: I feel it should have rear air conditioning controls standard on all models. The luxury model does not have this.

Just what I expected
By JM Hammond

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

For the past 3 years I've been driving a Jeep Compass. Probably the worst car I ever owned as an adult. I've had several Cadillac's. This is not only the most stylish, but the best in comfort and handling. The ride is exceptional. The navigation system superb. The CD loader outstanding. The adjustable rear gate a brilliant idea. GM has a winner here and I'm glad to be back in the fold.

The wide open sunroof. Love to see the sky and feel the wind. My other ride is a Harley.

When parking, the radio/CD player volumn should adjusted downward if the front or rear fender mounted sensors start to engage. Came too close to a shopping cart without realizing.

caddy is back
By tom

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

had 2000 RX and 2006 SRX, this has outdone both of them. other than just average city miliage it is near perfect.

Style and interior.