Used 2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews - 97 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac SRX

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

What a vehicle! Pure class.
By D-Lyted

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We just purchased our new SRX Luxury edition and are truly delighted. Having looked at Acura, Audi and the Toyota Venza, the SRX beats them all. It uses regular gas, gets great gas mileage and rides blissfully. If you look closely at the form, function and finish of the interior and exterior, it truly is elegant. LED lights front and rear (is that a tail fin?), 18 inch Michelins, self leveling xenon headlights, turn signal in mirrors and side marker of car, electric open rear hatch programmable to your garage height etc. WOW!

Elegant interior. Stitching on the dash trip, leather seats heated and cooled, panoramic sunroof (there is not a larger one) retracting navigation, large 8 inch screen, 40G hard drive, blue ambient lighting, adjusting gas and brake pedals, very comfortable seats.

Wish it had a six CD player. We listen to a lot of books on CD. 3.6 Liter V6 offered in the Buick would be a peppier engine.

cool air gone for good
By mrs. jones

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

i purchased my srx in may within two months we noticed the air stopped working we took back they found nothing wrong with it so july12,2010 the stop working again so i took it back this time they say the modular have to be replaced along with something else.this is brand new i thought that was the reason to purchase something new so you want have these kind of problems. I don't recommend any one purchase this crossover we paid over 40,000 for this car and this is what we got put a little more money and go get a BMW or a Mercedes because its not worth the headache.

none

try making them with quality in stead of making them in quantity because they are messing them up

I'm in Love
By MommyO

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have been considering downsizing from my Ford Expedition for a year now, spending numerous hours on-line researching different makes and models. Last month my husband and I finally started test driving. I liked the Lexus RX and the Chevy Equinox, until I fell in love with the Cadillac SRX. The vehicle is amazing, it's all that and then some. I have it in the Platinum Ice Tricoat color and I have received nothing but compliments on it. I bought it with 2,600 miles on it and the price dropped almost $10,000, which didn't bother me because it's in MINT condition. I hate buying brand new; as soon as you drive it off the lost the value on it drops drastically.

Automatic Tailgate, Bose Stereo, Overall Style & Design Inside and Out, Secret Compartments in the Trunk, Expanded SunRoof, Push Button Start, Nav System, not much to not like, too many goodies to list them all. :-)

Floor Mats are a little cheesey, but I cover them anyways to keep them protected.

1st Cadillac - Dream Car
By SP

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 1st Cadillac - love it. Replaced a 07 Eclipse (sports car not for me). Still learning all the bells and whistles. Love It.

There are so many it is hard to pick one or two.

Spare tire? Maybe I'm old school, Onstar may be the way of the future. Ask me again after I've had a flat.

2010 SRX - it's nice!
By John

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Cadillac and I'm really impressed so far! I've had the car less than a month but I just love driving it. It rides like it's on a cloud! The handling is great and the performance is not as bad as everyone was eluding to. Everyday I learn something new about the car and say to myself "that's really cool". Had the car on a trip recently and the navigation system was outstanding, then add real-time traffic and OnStar and you have a winning combination. The 3 climate zones, rear audio system (it's like having 2 radios - must use headphones) made things very comfortable for everyone. GM did an outstanding job in my opinion - plus the car is NOT outrageously priced!

Exterior styling, navigation system, adaptive headlight, interior illumination, remote start, sport mode, backup camera and sensors, Bose s audio, heated and ventilated seats, love the panoramic sunroof with powered sunshade, rear climate controls and audio.

Wish the spare tire was standard with the onboard compressor.