Used 2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews - 96 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

A different story
By Glenn

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second of the new restyled SRXs and my 5th new Cadillac. I have to say that I am a bit disappointed with the ride comfort as it is a bit harsh over bumps. When compared to others in its class it is fully an equal, but I expect more from a Cadillac ride and am disappointed every time I feel the bumps and grind. In my first (a 2010) I had the 2.8 turbo AWD because I wanted the power. I hated the turbo lag however. On my second (a 2011) I have the 3.0 AWD and the power is a bit lackluster but I am not planing to drive it in rally races. It joins interstate traffic safely and performs more than acceptably around town. I love everything else about the car and I demand a lot.

The styling, both inside and out are to my mind exceptional. I have received more walk up compliments on this car than any other that I have owned save my C6 Corvette. At 6'2" this car fits me, most in this class don't, I love that. The Nav/Audio systems are top notch as well.

I am a bit older than the designers were aiming for but I represent a sizable demographic and I suspect most of us would prefer (as I do) a more couch like seat. Soften up those road bumps and this car becomes a solid hit with me. Lastly, the squirrels under the hood are loud when pushed hard.

Great SUV
By dicksc

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I had a 2007 SRX and just purchased a 2010. There is no comparison between the two. I also had a Lexus RX 300 which was a great vehicle and the 2010 SRX is very much like the Lexus.

Great body lines and good gas mileage. Great looking instrument cluster.

Why have a great looking instrument cluster then put in a radio with black and white display? Makes no sense.

Amazing first Cadillac
By Barbie Doll

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

As a recent college graduate I was looking for a vehicle that was appealing good on gas mileage and overall was comfortable. I am beyond happy with my SRX. I love the quality of the navigation system and how easy it is to use. All my co-workers are in love with the sunroof and how big it is. I must say I'm always volunteered to do the driving at works since my car is so comfortable. I will say I was a bit skeptic at first going from a two door sports car to a cross over but I must say I am beyond happy. The only problem I have encountered with the vehicle is one of the aluminum pieces by the driver mirror fell off. I took it to the dealership and it seems a few people have had the same issue.

Very comfortable. Spacious and very great looking vehicle. the navigation system and blue tooth is great. I must say the car is great for long trips very comfy and it makes for a smooth ride! Very happy with my purchase.

Wish there was a spare tire. I had a tire have a flat and wished it had a spare

Great Luxury for the price
By T-Bay

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

During my test drive I fell in love with the car. I didn't use the sport mode until I got it home. This has eliminated any concerns I had about pick up and the ability to pass on the highway. I bought the luxury model without the nav system. Onstar downloads turn by turn navigation directly to the small screen on the steering wheel. It also comes over your stereo system prior to a turn. Brilliant! The pop up and rear view camera are nice but I am glad I saved the $2400. It also comes with rear and front parking assist without the camera and pop up. The interior is incredible and really makes the driving experience a dream. Great value for a luxury crossover!

The total driving experience. Great around town and awesome on the highway.

This is silly but a small hole in the armrest compartment for the IPOD cord and phone charger would be nice.

What a vehicle! Pure class.
By D-Lyted

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We just purchased our new SRX Luxury edition and are truly delighted. Having looked at Acura, Audi and the Toyota Venza, the SRX beats them all. It uses regular gas, gets great gas mileage and rides blissfully. If you look closely at the form, function and finish of the interior and exterior, it truly is elegant. LED lights front and rear (is that a tail fin?), 18 inch Michelins, self leveling xenon headlights, turn signal in mirrors and side marker of car, electric open rear hatch programmable to your garage height etc. WOW!

Elegant interior. Stitching on the dash trip, leather seats heated and cooled, panoramic sunroof (there is not a larger one) retracting navigation, large 8 inch screen, 40G hard drive, blue ambient lighting, adjusting gas and brake pedals, very comfortable seats.

Wish it had a six CD player. We listen to a lot of books on CD. 3.6 Liter V6 offered in the Buick would be a peppier engine.