Used 2007 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Cadillac SRX

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

Great Performance.but will not repeat
By healthguy

2007 Cadillac SRX V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

This car reminds me of the NY Yankees. On paper, it just can't be beat. On the road, and day to day there are some glaring misses. Unless this is fixed in the next model year, I will not buy again. Now my detail: A great handler. Excellent solid feel of the road. Beautful look and touch. Quiet and smooth ride. Now the problem; 1) Terrible heat and air control for back seats. 2) No button to open the hatch, you have to use the remote, and that takes practice. 3) with the rear ent system, you only get 1 cd/dvd. Just one, what's the deal with that? 4)3rd row electric seat is a death march and not simple either. Nothing like waiting 3 minutes in the rain for a seat.

A great driver. Excellent power and handling.

Rear heat controls. A button for the rear hatch when in the car, 5 cd/dvd with rear entertainment, let me fold the 3rd row.,

Lemon
By sb1122

2007 Cadillac SRX V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

December 30th will be 1 year since we leased this car. Since then we have replaced 1 battery, 6 tires, (all locations), 2 front wheels, a timing chain, a steering rack and a CV joint. While the servicing dealer has been great the fact remains that we still have a "vibration", or "rumble" at various speeds. Since filing lemon law papers and bringing back car for "last chance" repair, we are now informed that this is "typical/usual" to this car. They didn't say that the first 4 times car was in & they replaced wheels and tires. Otherwise we love the car!

Complimentary Cadillac everytime car is in shop for repair.... which is a lot!

Cathy's review
By Catthy

2007 Cadillac SRX V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I've never written a review before but I felt this car deserves one. I can't say enough nice things about this car...great ride, easy to handle, sharp styling. Lots of fun to drive and very roomy.

Some of the interior plastic parts, i.e, the vent slats are pretty cheap. One of the slats on the drivers side has never worked correctly. The horn is not easy to blow, you really have to press hard on the steering wheel. Not easy to "toot" at friends.

I Love The SRX
By Jay

2007 Cadillac SRX V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I just bought an SRX. It rides so good. We have 2 kids And they do not like to sit in the same seat so the thrid row comes handy. We put in a DVD player. I love the sunroof and the one in the thrid row.

Fun to drive. Sunroofs. DVD player. OnStar

Make thrid row able for adluts

Disappointed
By Rogerg

2007 Cadillac SRX V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Cadillac is unable to resolve a problem with hesitation when going up hills. Otherwise car handles well and is essentially a large station wagon. Gas mileage is poorer than window sticker.

X band radio and power