Used 2007 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews - 84 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Cadillac Escalade

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:

GM is alive again, and will dominate
By phil1psc

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The sleeping giant is awake and has made one awesome vehicle. This is unbelievable how nice a suv this is. I love the looks you get from all types of people. But you should it's part of the new GM. "They're back". Doesn't get any better. Keep doing what you're doing. You have let all know who is number 1

Front grille. It's massive looking.

I have driven all SUVs
By jeffram

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have had the LX470, Hummer h2 sut, test drove the Lincoln Navigator. The Lincoln was my second choice as I pull a boat and the LX470 is sorry to tow 6000 lbs. I went into the Caddy pessimistic because of the plastic wood and the uncomfortable seats and a stiffer than expected suspension. My Hummer was smoother. The Navigator dash design is horrible and the rear entertainment system looks like an aftermarket install. The Escalade will grow on you. It is the best SUV on the market. There isnt a better user friendly Nav entertainment system. If you do not choose this option you are missing out! I went in with a 2 year lease waiting for the new LX. I am staying with Caddy!

User friendly entertainment system. Nice engine, remote start, Tiptronic shift, rear air, great interior design asthetics

Please Grandma cant lift out 3rd row seats. Uncomfortable Captain Seats. Remote start distance not far enuff. No Bluetooth. Plastic wood. No aftermarket rear seat center console. Remote garage door opener will not work on gate entries. Voice Nav doesnt work worth a hoot.

2007 Escalade AWD
By PS

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Escalade. Overall good experience. Love driving this vehicle. However, 2007 model is the least comfortable to drive. Interior is lovely, but smaller that previous years.

Bose system, smooth ride, navigation and parking assist feature. Exterior and interior appearance, auto gate lift, remote start, AWD

Interior room, uncomfortable seats, gas mileage, wind noise

Better than expected
By Michael

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The new Escalade is extremely impressive with 400hp, creature comforts galore, and attractive styling. The comfort level of the new Escalade is extremely high. The seats are a little flat with little side support, but amazing seat warmers make up for it, same with the second row. The GPS and rear view camera system is the best I have ever experienced, even better than other Cadillacs. The styling is far better inside and out than all other competitors. The engine sounds great and has decent pull for such a large vehicle, even though the amazing engine suffers in fuel economy. I average about 12 with mostly city and the occasional highway.

Amazing GPS, best seat warmers, good looks inside and out, lots of features

Power. 3rd row into the floor. Better seat support, wider second row doors.

Love it
By thompsrw

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've had my '07 now for about 3 months. All in all I love it. Reading through a few reviews made me worried because of the reliability etc. I've not had a single issue with mine. Only issue I have is the gas mileage. But lets be honest, we're not buying an SUV this size for gas mileage. Turning radius is incredible, speed and power is perfect and the looks both in and out are top of the line- bar none. Expensive but worth it. I've test driven and owned several other luxury SUV's - BMW, Navigator, Range Rover etc., and I'm still glad I bought it.

Interior space, 22" rims, cooled seats.