Used 2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV Pricing
- Strong V8 engine is never at a loss for power
- Capable of towing up to 8,100 pounds
- Cabin remains quiet regardless of road conditions
- Seating for up to eight passengers
- Infotainment interface isn't always intuitive
- High cargo floor makes loading baggage difficult
- Sheer size requires careful maneuvering in tight quarters
- Less refined ride quality than some other luxury SUVs
Read full review
Used 2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV for Sale
New Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. dark granite metallic 2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV Luxury 4WD 8-Speed Automatic Vortec 6.2L V8 SIDI 4WD. Located right next to Dulles International Airport on Route 50 in Chantilly, Fairfax VA. All prices exclude taxes, title, license, freight, and dealer processing fee of $699.00. Published price subject to change without notice to correct errors or omissions or in the event of inventory fluctuations. All features not on all vehicles. Vehicles shown are for illustration purposes only. Reviews: * Strong V8 engine is never at a loss for power; capable of towing up to 8,100 pounds; cabin remains quiet regardless of road conditions; seating for up to eight passengers Source: Edmunds
NEW ARRIVAL AND A VERY RARE AND HARD TO FIND COLOR COMBINATION OF RED PASSION AND KONA INTERIOR. THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST STUNNING AND BEAUTIFUL COLOR COMBINATIONS ON THE MARKET!! THIS VEHICLE HAD A STICKER PRICE OF $93470.00. Looking for a clean, well-cared for 2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV? This is it. The Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium Luxury offers a fair amount of utility thanks to its advanced features and unique styling. It's also quite sporty, and injects an ample amount of handling chutzpah into the ridin'-high body of a family-friendly SUV. Is it possible to fall in love with a vehicle? It is when your vehicle is as prestige as the Cadillac Escalade ESV. At home in the country and in the city, this 2017 4WD Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium Luxury has been wonderfully refined to handle any occasion. Smooth steering, superior acceleration and a supple ride are just a few of its qualities. More information about the 2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV: The Escalade is a luxury-vehicle icon--both as one of the most luxurious and noteworthy American luxury vehicles and as a capable truck beneath it all. Cadillac says that the Escalade's EPA highway rating of 22 mpg beats both the Mercedes-Benz GL550 or Lexus LX 570. Yet the Escalade can reach 60 mph in an astonishing six seconds--impressive for an SUV that weighs two and a half tons. The Escalade's trailer-towing rating of up to 8,300 pounds (or 8,100 pounds for the ESV) is better than that of the Land Rover Range Rover or either of those other models. Separately, the new front-seat airbag is unlike anything else in this class, potentially providing an added assurance in some types of accidents, while all the active-safety features might help keep you from ever getting in one. This model sets itself apart with warm, inviting cabin trims, advanced safety technology throughout, strong V8 performance, Stylish, iconic look and bold profile, and smooth, quiet ride yet responsive handling Price show may not include Cadillac Ce
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Escalade ESV models:
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Cadillac's rearview camera mirror doubles as a screen the displays what the rearview camera sees out of the back of the car.
- Cadillac's OnStar system includes automatic crash notification, on-demand roadside assistance and remote door unlocking.
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- The Escalade's adaptive cruise control is paired with forward and rear collision warning with automatic braking.
Be the first to write a review.