Used 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Base 6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (30 reviews )

Best SUV made!!!!
By wj waters

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this for my wife, we have 52,000 miles on it now and we have really enjoyed it. We had very little trouble wit this truck!! I would buy another one in a heart beat!!!

everything!!

ipod connection, onboard ability to raise and lower truck. Supercharger!!!

Anyone like wind noise?
By Julie Bennett

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I will start by saying I love the look of this SUV. It looks sharp coming down the road. Beautiful design. But we have had nothing but trouble with this vehicle. It has been in the shop more than I can count. I usually wait until 3-4 things are wrong before I put it in the shop now. The wind noise is unbelievable. It is extremely loud on the highway on a windy day. If you are wanting a quiet vehicle, this is not it. We have never paid this much for a vehicle and have been nothing but disappointed. Seems like the designers could have worked out all of the wind noise before they produced the car. We are trading it in very soon and hoping for a quieter vehicle with less trouble.

Beautiful, stylish design. Fun to drive. Like the blue lights.

Work out the wind noise....

good car to buy
By bighuts4ever

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

i just bought a new esv and i love it its so good to drive and has good comfort the bad part in this car is the sound its so good but it works bose sound system if you are looking for a car this is the one that i highly say yes to :)

Awsome SUV!
By Shorty

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I'm only 5 feet tall and was scared to purchase this car. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! It handles beautifully and I have no problems at all with it. It is so beautiful inside. My boys love the DVD system. It is the King of SUV's! I'm so happy we purchased this

I love that the seats can be programed so that when my hubby and I drive the car it automatically sets to the driver.

Wind noise could be better, otherwise I can't think of anything

A Lot of Problems
By MsNatt

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I bought my first Escalade in April of 06. There have been so many problems and design flaws. First and foremost, why would you put the DVD player under the seat? You can't even stretch your legs without kicking it. The wireless headphones broke easily. The third row is pretty much for babies and toddlers only. The legroom is comical. Too much plastic too. Sometimes the DVD player won't turn off too. No fold flat seats or MP3 jack and the second row seats are really loud when you let them down. On the bright side, the performance is outstanding, the interior quality is great, and I love all of the features.

DVD player, heated seats, remote start, sunroof, perforated leather, auto liftgate, blue gauge needles, rotating sideview mirrors, back-up sensors, folding second-row seats.

More legroom in third row, move DVD player to ceiling, fold flat seats, in- floor cargo storage, massaging seats, MP3 jack