Used 2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV

View reviews for a specific Escalade ESV model:

Rid'in in Style!
By Rose

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV Platinum Edition AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

There is not enough space for me to to describe how really great and wonderful my 2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV is. I love it! Mine is fully loaded with everything you can imagine, from dual DVD screens to heated and cooled seats and cup holders with special stainless travel mugs designed to keep your beverage hot or cold for hours. Its ton of room and comfort make this vehicle my favorite ride of all time! Think you have low tire pressure? Just push a button and check it from the inside of your car. This is a great feature since I hate doing it manually. The Bose stereo system sounds as if you have surrond sound, and the touch screen programming is awesome.

Everything!

Make it have better gas mileage....the Ameican dream. But if you worry that much about the price of gas, a larger vehicle is probably not a wise choice. It's a trade off but I would not compromise the comfort, beauty and features of this vehicle!

Lovin' my ESV
By hc

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV Platinum Edition AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my Cadillac Escalade. The only two things I would change is make the windshield taller (my Expedition had a bigger windshield) - it is hard to see when you have the visor down. I wish Cadillac would have the keyless entry pad on the door like my Fords did. This makes life much easier. Other than that - I love it!

I love everything about this truck! It rides beautifully - it's comfortable to drive and ride in. The kids love the 2 DVD screens. I have plenty of room in the back for strollers and groceries.

Bigger windshield and keyless entry pad on door.

Well Worth the Money
By BillyG

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have had a Chevrolet Suburban and a GMC Yukon XL and neither compare to the Cadillac Escalade ESV. It is a very expensive SUV but it is well worth the extra money. The only negative is the gas mileage but I knew that before buying. I strongly recommend buying to anyone considering the Escalade ESV.

Great Vehicle
By Escalade ESV

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Outstanding ride and performance, wind noise sometimes.

Fold in side mirrors.

Automated fold down 3rd row seat, automated rear hatch.

Reliable & Classy
By 2005 Cadillac Esc ES

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love the Cadillac Escalade ESV. It has a beautiful exterior, luxurious interior and great hi tech gadgets. It is definitely great for family trips, its extremely comfortable. It makes me feel safe when I drive on the freeway. My husband definitely makes good use of it with his customers. I don't worry about mileage because a truck like this is definitely worth spending extra on gas. This is a vehicle worth driving!

My favorite features are the DVD player, Navigation system, satellite radio and the great leg room for my very tall teenager. The separate headsets are great with 2 kids who constantly made our trips nightmares.

How can you improve perfection?