Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Eldorado for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

New-Found Love

cadiqueen, 05/02/2011
1992 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

I bought my '92 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe at an auto auction a little over a month ago for a few hundred dollars. It wasn't my first choice, but I am so glad that I bought it. Best purchase ever. It has it's issues- I've replaced two tires, the exhaust manifold, the instrument panel and the glove box latch. All parts were gotten cheap. Whomever had this car took very good care of it. Mechanically, it is perfect. The leather interior is almost perfect and it drives like a dream. I plan on having this car for as long as it will stay alive. I recommend this car to anyone, especially parents buying for a new driver. Very solid, safe car.

4.75 out of 5 stars

1992 cadillac eldorado

Jose Castaneda, 12/21/2002
1992 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

I been driving eldorado (w/ 64000 miles) over 2 months and is been a lot of fun. I like the eldorado so much that i just purchase anoht one for my son. My son wants mine any i will keep the new one (only 57000 miles). The price of 92 eldorados are going down and there is the perfect time to buy them while they last.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Reliable Classic

Road Queen, 12/31/2008
1992 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

Gracious, old-fashioned Italianesque (Pininfarina's spirit?) beauty with a classic flair. The handling is very precise and feels crisp and agile -- with quick response of a spiffy little sports car, but with all the safety benefits of a big heavy car. The car is extremely comfortable to drive. The seats are thick and firm and this helps me feel less tired after long trips. I have the sports analog gauge. Still runs on original transmission and 4.9L V8. Past repairs:air suspension, some worn original gaskets & seals, oil pump. Planned:a/c compressor, struts. Otherwise maintenance. I love that pulling trouble codes is built right into the controls. Overall a good, reliable car over the years.

3.13 out of 5 stars

GM repeats

badger54, 04/23/2002
1992 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

65M miles and its time to replace the main seal, head gasket and 3rd water pump. Stay away from GM product

2.75 out of 5 stars

Prettiest pile of junk I ever owned

bob, 12/17/2008
1992 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

This is a beautiful car but that beauty is only skin deep. Below the skin is a mechanical junk pile of the poorest engineeering I have ever seen and I am an engineer. I thought I was buying the ultimate in American automotive engineering. In 110,000 miles I have gone thru 3 alternators, 4 water pumps, at least 5 serpentine belts, one catalytic converter and numerous failures to pass smog tests. The drivers side window does not operate properly. The radio, Bose system, is all snap, crackle and pop. Oh, and now the drivers side view mirror does not work, and the heater has given up. Like I said, it is the prettiest pile of junk I have ever owned.