Used 2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

Exceeds my expectations!
By jeff

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

i can see why the CTS was "motor trends" car of the year for 2008. i've owned mine for about 3 months and have 2500 miles on the odo. so far the car has exceeded my expectations. the 6 speed automatic is silky smooth with the 3.0 liter producing plenty of power - acceleration is quick and smooth. the ride is a bit stiffer than my 2004 Chrysler Concorde limited but yet smooth and controlled. i like the ride and appreciate the quietness. the exterior and interior styling and workmanship are superior - just what a Cadillac should be. the variable assist power steering is spot on. and it's nice to get back to a rear wheel drive after several decades of front wheel drive. so far so good!

steering, rear wheel drive, engine power, xm radio, option to set transmission to normal or sport mode. informative and well executed instrumentation, overall interior comfort, design and styling. exterior styling and color (radiant silver). smooth and quiet ride, wheels. and just plain fun to drive

softer seats ,easier access to oil dip stick. a remote opener with more range - i can unlock my Concorde from a football field away, need to be much closer to open my CTS. cabin air filter should be std on all trims, as well as fog lights, HID lamps and spare tire - after all it's a Cadillac!

A Fantastic American Sedan
By LouG

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Great looking car and fun to drive. Excellent handling and acceleration and feels like a very substantial car when driving. Plenty of interior room and fabulous choice of dash display options. The radio with 6-CD changer is great and has 36 favorite preset station options.

The steering wheel and handling.

My only complaint is the relative lack of interior amenities such as sunglasses holder and storage space. In a car of this class, these things should be standard.

Initially, Quite Satisfied
By stelvy2005

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

While I have had my vehicle for approximately a week, I am quite impressed with the sheer luxury and design of this American-made beauty. This is my first step into the American-made auto arena, and I must say I am impressed. Having always gone the foreign auto route and most recently coming from a 2007 BMW 328i, I was a bit skeptical about buying American. However, after persuasion from a friend who is a fellow Cadillac owner and the incentives offered on the 2010s, I decided to make the move. I must say at this point in time, I am completely satisfied with my new luxury sedan. The car turns plenty of heads, and I love my Black Raven exterior with Ebony interior. GM, you rock!

Dash layout, XM satellite radio,

Rear visibility

I love this car.
By johnnyjp

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I notice how writers can't say enough about the foreign cars but pick the really good cars apart. I love this Caddy. Would not trade it for any Japanese car. Had a 2005 and wanted another. Buy American. Keep your money in this market.

Have liked to styling since the body style change. Interior is much more attractive and more plush than the old one.

Right knee touches the console just like the older one did. Console could be a little narrower at that point.

Best car out there if you have the money
By Best Car for price

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Very smooth and quiet ride. My son loves the ventilation in the back and perfect acceleration. Very tough built. Don't look at acuras Lexus or Toyota get the Cadillac cts you will be impressed on a test drive. Doing real estate some of my client have made great compliments on their cts. Drive one.

surround sound and it all varies

can't get any better.