Used 2007 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews - 52 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Cadillac CTS

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

I love this machine!!!
By CTS4ME

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned the 05' and newer Accords and Camrys and the CTS is a far better vehicle for the money. It is a beautiful car and not just another "SEDAN". It's sporty and I love it. Not a single problem. Father in-law owns a 2006 and has never had any trouble. So, I decided it was my turn to have one.

Seats fit me like a glove but softer. XM radio with great features, Onstar has saved me twice after locking my keys in the car. Thanks Guys!!!

None.

Cadillac does it again
By Robert

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Great car, excellent accelleration, one of the smoothest cars I've ever driven.Smooth ride and styling,typical of a Cadillac. Color is Thunder Gray, a 3.6 liter v-6 with a chrome wire mesh grill. Wife also loves the and nimble response and the tight steering. We should have bought this car a long time ago.

Smooth shifting automatic transmission,heated leather seats,excellent acceleration and power.

None at this time.

Uber Cadillac
By BroncoDan

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love my CTS Sport, it has the 18" Wheel performance and appearance package, handles very well for the size. Not quite as well as my previous Audi and Porsche, but very nice for a larger car. Love the shiftable automatic. Only issue was a broken rear sway bar, replaced by the warranty. Cadillac has an excellent Certified Pre- owned program. (6 years/100,000 miles)

looks, handling, comfort

tighter suspension, more power, better gas mileage, shiftable auto. should shift faster.

2007 Cadillac
By Joel Nash

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Fun to drive, rides great, drives great, handles great, tight in rear seat behind tall driver, tough to get in and out of (deep door cills). Fit and finish is good. Very little maintenance issues.

Large screen on navigation system. Shiftable 5-speed automatic. Heated front seats.

Has a typical GM gas gauge, stays high then drops like a rock, need to learn from Volvo (very accurate full range). More adjustments on heated seats (only Hi/Lo). My Suburban has 6 different settings on heated seats.

Poor reliability
By Dianne

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My CTS Cadillac is nothing but problems. Major engine repair at 5 months and issue for over a year. Then again Major engine issue at 19months! The car has been a nightmare and the dealership is even worse to deal with in this regard. I would never buy another Cadillac nor deal with GM. I can't believe the poor level of customer service and then the poor level of quality of the car. I do like the style and look of the car, but it is a poor, poor quality car. It is upsetting as you expect a Cadillac to be the best, not the worse!