Used 2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan Consumer Reviews - 268 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan

Base 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual - (268 reviews )

very happy
By Big Jay

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This car has been excellent. I bought the car use and the performance has been exciting. I do not have any negative issues to report the car is great.

Rear dick lid styling is awesome

Too complicated to set personal setting for all the applications. please simply.

Ready to burn!!
By taedog77

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this certified pre-own (34K miles)car as a lease turn in and have been regreting it ever since.After 50k miles the car fell apart I've spent over $6k in repairs on this piece of junk and it only has 110k miles on it and it is currently broke down now. The brake lines in the rear rusted out with a repair cost of $1100.The oil pump started leaking at 75k miles. Take my advice STAY AWAY from Cadillac they will screw you in the end and to top it off they issue no recalls for this car at all and they know it has major issues! I REALLY HATE THIS CAR it like a bad marriage and I want OUT!!!

power,look, and sound system

everything

Fun to drive
By Friend

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car and is considering replacing it with a newer CTS model.

Performance on ice/ snow

The Best of The Best
By Noah Hill

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased this vehicle used. It was a very high mileage, but I got a steal. It has over 200k, runs like a dream. The CTS combines the luxury of a Benz with the handling and power of a BMW.

Steering wheel controls, Sports handling

Foolishness
By L. Hodge

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased the pre-owned car in March 2006 with around 16,000-22,000 miles on it. The first few years were ok, except I had to purchased tires the next year!(gross), anyway, I have had problems after problems after problems! Now, for the fourth time on today I had to get a tow truck to tow it into the dealer in Greenbelt, MD. I need a timing belt, which will cost 1,500. It's has been the worst car besides the Volvo I had long time ago, that I have ever driven! No more cadillacs for me! thank god. Never will I purchase a cadillac again! No way, hosay!! No more cars, period!! Dissatisfied to death!! (Mad, angry, frustrated, whatever!!

None right now