If you're looking for the ultimate American supersedan, the Cadillac CTS-V has few peers. Between the power of its supercharged V8 and the control of its ultra-sophisticated suspension, this is a luxury sedan that can keep pace with some of the world's fastest sports cars.
- One of the most powerful sport sedans on the road today
- Ultra-sophisticated suspension delivers world-class ride and handling
- Optional sport seats offer excellent support
- More bang for the buck compared to direct rivals.
- Cabin doesn't feel as luxurious as some competitors
- Tech interface too clever for its own good
- Stiff ride quality can grow tiresome over rough pavement
- Smallest trunk in the segment.