If you've been wishing that Cadillac would offer something to compete with flagship luxury sedans from Europe and Japan, you're going to dig the 2017 Cadillac CT6. Blessed with jaw-dropping style, an avant-garde interior and full-size passenger space at a midsize price, it's one of Cadillac's most appealing vehicles. Read on to learn what else we like about the 2017 CT6.
- Plenty of rear passenger space for adults
- Engaging driving experience for a large luxury sedan
- V6 engines are respectably powerful and fuel efficient
- Priced less than many other competing sedans.
- Infotainment interface is less intuitive to use than some rival systems
- Comparatively small trunk
- Lacks the cosseting ride quality of top rivals.