Wouldn't it be nice if Cadillac offered something to compete with the flagship luxury sedans from Europe and Japan? If that's your thought exactly, you're going to dig the new 2016 Cadillac CT6. Blessed with jaw-dropping style, an avant-garde interior and full-size passenger space at a midsize price, it's one of Cadillac's most appealing vehicles. Read on to learn what else we like about this all-new CT6.
- Plenty of rear passenger space for adults
- Engaging driving experience for a large luxury sedan
- V6 engines are respectably powerful and fuel efficient
- Priced less than many other competing sedans.
- Infotainment interface is less intuitive to use than some rival systems
- Comparatively small trunk.