The 2014 Cadillac ATS is an enjoyable entry-level sport/luxury sedan worthy of comparison with more established German rivals. Although not a class leader, the ATS is a solid choice, especially if you want to drive something a little different from the norm.
- Excellent handling
- Fun-to-drive character with either 2.0-liter turbo or V6 engine
- Cutting-edge interior design.
- Weak acceleration with the base engine
- 2.0-liter turbo engine is noisy
- CUE electronics interface is slow to respond and often distracting
- Small backseat and trunk.