As America's answer to Germany's dominance in the sport sedan arena, Cadillac's 2017 ATS-V provides you with the right mix of excellent performance and comfort. If you can make peace with the ATS-V's few foibles, you're going to love the thrills you get, especially for the price.
- Handles like a sports car but without the punishing ride quality
- Turbocharged V6 provides abundant power for quick acceleration
- Impressively strong brakes
- A true driver's car.
- CUE infotainment interface can be frustrating to use
- Backseat and trunk are small for the class.