As America's answer to Germany's dominance in the sport sedan arena, Cadillac's 2016 ATS-V provides you with the right mix of excellent performance and comfort, while offering a lower starting price than a comparable BMW. And it's a completely new car, so you'll appreciate its exclusivity in your neighborhood. Why else should you consider this hot new Cadillac? Read more below.
- Handles like a sports car but without the punishing ride quality
- Abundant power for quick acceleration
- All-new status ensures rarity.
- CUE electronics interface can be frustrating to use
- Backseat and trunk are small for the class.