Skip to Filters
Save up to $500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$500Restrictions: Launched by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), the Charge NY Drive Clean Rebate Program offers a point-of-sale rebate towards the purchase or lease of a new electric car to all New York state residents at authorized participating new car dealerships registered with the New York State DMV.
- Rebate amount is determined by the Base MSRP of the vehicle which exceeds $42,000.
- Must be a New York resident.
- Vehicle must be purchased or leased from an authorized participating New York dealership.
- Vehicle must be registered with the New York State DMV.
- Must retain ownership for a minimum of 36 months from the date of purchase or must have a lease term of at least 36 months.
- Complimentary Home Installation or Public Charging for Retail or LeaseRestrictions: This program gives customers who purchase or lease a new 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ the option of either receiving a home charging installation credit of up to $1,500 using QMerit or having 2 years of complimentary charging with EVgo public charging stations. Installation must be completed within 180 days of your eligible vehicle delivery date. For complimentary public charging, the authorization code must be redeemed at EVgo.com within 60 days of eligible vehicle delivery date. Such customers have unlimited access to EVgo public charging stations for 2 years from the date of authorization code redemption. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Cadillac LYRIQ
Read recent reviews for the Cadillac LYRIQ
Bugs bugs and more bugs
2023 Cadillac LYRIQ Luxury 4dr SUV (electric DD)
I have owned a Lyriq for four weeks.(3/23 delivery) Radio stopped working (fixed) Driver assist system does not work Front and rear cameras do not work Super cruise does not work Right rear turn signal does not work. Download patches from Cadillac to dealers in Phoenix, do not work. (I have spoken to two dealers) To boot, I called Cadillac’s evconcierge line and was transferred to five … different people and was disconnected twice. A rep said their phone systems are having glitches. If they don’t have a phone system that works how will they ever get a ev to work. Very disappointed.
More about the Cadillac LYRIQ
How much does it cost to lease a Cadillac LYRIQ in Buffalo, NY?
- A Cadillac LYRIQ lease in Buffalo, NY starts at about $742 and runs up to $1,215. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Cadillac LYRIQ 2024 in Buffalo, NY?
- It costs between $742 and $1,215 to lease a Cadillac LYRIQ 2024 in Buffalo, NY. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.