The 2017 Buick Verano brings luxury car traits to the small-car class. It's a solid choice for those set on a compact sedan, but some of its competitors are nicer, while similarly priced midsize cars offer more space and better fuel economy.
- Very refined ride quality that is comfortable and composed
- Offers comprehensive list of standard features
- Cabin remains quiet over any surface
- Competitively priced given its features.
- Sole engine choice isn't very powerful
- Backseat is smaller than similarly priced midsize cars
- Touchscreen interface can be finicky.