The 2016 Buick Verano brings American luxury car qualities to the small car realm. It's a solid choice if you're set on buying a compact sedan, but keep in mind that its German rivals are nicer, while similarly priced midsize cars offer more space and superior fuel economy.
- Comfortable and composed ride
- Quiet interior
- Strong and efficient turbocharged engine on Verano Turbo
- Competitive price.
- Mediocre base engine
- Less backseat space than similarly priced midsize cars
- Finicky touchscreen interface
- German rivals have more prestige.