Used 2014 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

What Bonnie Raitt Said.*
By John G. Dungan

2014 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have not yet owned this car for a full month, so I really don't feel qualified to rate it in most areas. It does have the features that I wanted. It is difficult for me to get into and to get out of, but then, I am overweight and no longer young. It drives nicely. It has a lot of pep for a four-banger. I can read the instruments, and I really like the entertainment system. It looks good, without all the angles that so many newer cars seem to have. The grill is at least chrome plated plastic, which is much nicer than black. The wheels look good, and the suspension is great. I'm looking forward to my first road trip. *From 1989's album, "Nick of Time," the single "Too Soon To Tell."

Suped up Chevy cobalt
By Brian

2014 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Probably wouldn’t buy another one. Have had some weird noises coming from engine Chevy says they fixed but are still there. Gear shifter butter broke at about 50k miles . Chevy quoted $350 to fix. Recall for AC but still isn’t fixed. Gas mileage is poor for a car that size. Does ride nice on highway and interior is quiet.

Good Deal
By RichardC

2014 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This year and model was rated #1 in its vehicle size by the U.S. News & World Report. I searched and found our 2014 Buick Verano 4 door sedan with low miles and a good price. I Like my car!

Classy car
By Karen Gorbaty

2014 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Safety, gd on gas, comfortable smooth ride

Satisfied Buick Owner
By Michael

2014 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is my 5th Buick. I've had two Regals and two Park Avenue's. I wanted to get the Lacross just because I like a car with extra space but I find this car just a luxurious and just a comfortable as the Lacross. It's packed with safety features and for being a compact car, it rides and feels like a full-size car. If you love Buicks, this car will meet if not exceed your expectations.