Used 2006 Buick Terraza Minivan Consumer Reviews

Used Terraza for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Terraza

terraza, 08/06/2005
CXL 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have had excellent experience with my new Terraza and would purchase another. Recently we took the van on a 1200 mile trip through the mountains. The van was completely loaded with a packed luggage carrier on the top, two toddler car seats and 4 adult passengers cooler and suitcases in the back. We got 22mpg. We rode in comfort and were fully satisfied.

2.38 out of 5 stars

Feel Cheated

Jaime, 11/18/2010
CXL 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have put so much money into this van. Every time I turn around something is broke. Now I have a sensor going off due to a sliding door. It doesn't start half the time. Lights will dim. I bought it used and the first year and a half I had it it was in the shop almost once a month. The blind spots are bad.

2.88 out of 5 stars

'Buick' Another Word for 'Broke'

foodle, 11/12/2011
CXL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We've only had it a year. Purchased the extended warranty. Good thing, it's been in the shop 6 times. Twice for a draining battery issue that the dealer never did find the answer to. Battery drained and left us stranded at the airport twice each time after only 5 days. Battery tested 'good'. Dealer recommended a new battery anyway since they couldn't find the problem. Four times in the shop for electronic doors that chime - drove us nuts - and seldom worked. Dealer said they couldn't 'duplicate' the problem at the shop but acknowledged we weren't lying. Transmission started to slip in first. Only thing to do: we decided to dump it and lose $ on it. Advice: Stay away.

5 out of 5 stars

Terazza is the best by far

tracy , 11/09/2005
CXL 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I test drove several mini vans over a period of three months. Terazza, Montana, Senoma, Freestyle, also a van by Saturn. I kept going back to the Terazza it offers everthing that I wanted in a mini van. storage, comfort, style,dvd for the kids.( i have 2)it has a more sporty look to it then mini van. It handles the road great. I recently took it on a road trip to Salem, Mass and it performed wonderful. It was also great on fuel. I think that Buick hit the mark with this minivan.

I LOVE MY TERAZZA !

christy harroff, 11/13/2015
CX 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this used 2 mo ago for $3000.00& I feel it was very well priced .It has all the bells & whistles .My grandson loves the DVD ! I love the interior .I have been wanting a van like this for a long time .Only problem it has is an occasional grinding & vibration coming from maybe a cv joint or something like that when starting out from a partial stop. It is going to garage to get checked out in next few days. Other than that I love my van.

12345...8