Used 2007 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Buick Rendezvous

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

A Reliable, Comfortable Ride, Good Cargo space too
By Judy McMahill

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have only had to buy new tires for this car and had new headlights installed because I park it outside in the Florida sun. Have done routine maintenance on it in the 10 years I've owned this 2006 Rendevous CXL. I bought it with 9K miles on it, certified used. The CXL version is the better one as it has leather and nicer appointments. It also has Sirius radio capability. My elderly mother with mobility problems was able to easily enter and exit this SUV without using a step. Visibility is very good and the backseat is roomy with a pull-down arm rest with cup holders. I have the model with three rows of seats but always have them locked down for cargo. It also has CD and tape cassette players which allow me to enjoy some of my old tapes. Of course, there are no USB ports or bluetooth, and no backup camera or GPS systems. I'm about to sell my old friend with some reluctance.

Great SUV
By C Delany

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is one of the best cars (SUV) I have ever had , I wish the still made this model.

Nice ride for an older SUV
By Eric Zatman

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Buick Rendezvous was in production from 2002-2007 and was discontinued after the 2007 model year. I bought this mid-size from Fitzgerald Chevrolet in Frederick, MD. It was a one owner car with 150k miles. So far, I have put over 1,500 miles on this Rendezvous mostly highway miles. I like the spacious cabin and outward view of the road. I have put two bikes in the cargo area with the back seats folded down. The 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine runs well though slightly underpowered going up steep hills. Gas mileage is acceptable on the highway. This was a one owner vehicle which had 150k miles so I was a bit concerned about buying the car. However, one reviewer a reporter from Chicago wrote an article about his Rendevous that has over 300k miles doing just routine maintenance. Other reviewers have expressed concern over reliability of the Rendevous and these may have been from particularly earlier model years. Nonetheless, I am taking a chance expecting to keep my Rendevous as an interim car for travel and biking.

Nice Suprise
By catfish87

Iwas
not particularly fond of the looks of this but thought it was a good deal. Suprisingly after owning it for 6 monthsI am in love with my rende!Understand reasons for the discontinue but I have had rendezvous owners stop me and talk about why they love their rendezvous. Only the owners really know why it is a fabulous vehicle. The alternatives are too pricey, so will wait patiently until they come up with something affordable. Until then til death due us part!

nightmare
By myoplnion

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Upon purchasing my 07 rendezvous I was happy that lasted 2 weeks. My battery light would come on n the car would die for about 10 seconds n then come back on. It was very difficult to convince the dealership. They finally left a computer connected for a few days n found the alternator was spiking the system. That was replaced n the car was fine until it rained the power steering went out, replaced that n nothing changed, then the water pump went out. The dealership worked wonders for me n found a way to put me in a new car n junked the rendezvous.

I did like the roomy feel

Junk it