Used 2007 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Buick Rendezvous

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Extremely reliable vehicle...
By pjk2

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We own 4 Buicks of different years which have all turned out to be extremely reliable.
our 2007 Ruby red Rendezvous has 108 cu feet of cargo space .. more than any CUV it's size... and gets a easy 25mpg even going up and down the hilly highways of PA.. I change my own brakes and the Lucas all alloy brakes are very easy to change rotors and pads... never had a bolt stick because the alloy does not rust. The ride is very comfortable and quiet.
Take care of this car and it will take care of you. At 4,000lbs it will be safer than the tiny SUVs I see running around with more interior space and the option to take out the rear seats. Very good practical vehicle.

Seats that come out if cargo room is needed. Gas MPG is very good for a vehicle of it's size. Very good Lucas brakes. No rust brakes ... body panels and tailgate.. not even thinking about rusting after 6 years.. and even my 2002 Rendezvous with 108K miles has no rust after 11yrs! The powerful V6 engine is very quiet and smooth.

The horn button.. you have to push in the right spot to beep the horn which sometimes you don't want to look for. Hard to think of improvements.. very well thought out and built vehicle.

By nikki24

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was happy to purchase my 2007 Rendezvous after having a 1996 Lumina.
There are a lot of things I love about it, but am not happy about the gas mileage.
Got about 5 miles/gallon better with the Lumina.

Easy to handle.

Improve the gas mileage!

Love my Rendezvous
By tomahawk

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Was on my way to lease a Pontiac and my wife suggested we stop at Hub and check out the Buicks. We feel in love with a red Rendezvous. Great ride, features and size. Went to lease another one this year, we lease new every 3 years, and was sad to hear that they don't make the Rendezvous any more. They tried to get us into an Enclave. Enclave is 17 inches longer and $15,000 more. We are keeping the Rendezvous.

Heated front seats, climate control, leather seats, back up sensors, and size.

NA

Great Value - no problems
By tominny

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my 2007 buick Rendezvous for over 2 years and have not had one problem. I got an incredible value when i bought the car as the Rendezvous was at the end of it's run. The styling hadn't changed much in the last few years but we liked the way it looked and the interior was very nice. What surprises me is that I consistently get 23 mpg on the highway. This is better than i get with my Nissan Murano which is much smaller??? In local driving i get around 16 which is painful when gas is $4+ a gallon but reasonable when you consider the size and 7 passenger capacity. I have 31,000 miles and am still going strong!

Highway Gas mileage and rear DVD entertainment system is great. Use the 7 passenger seating all the time.

Would like to have seen Buick update the Rendevous. The new Enclave is beautiful but so expensive.

BOUGHT IT NEW
By JANAL615

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2005 rendezvous. Pretty much the same, but much better gas mileage than the '07.With all the incentives offered, how could you not buy one? from $31,000 to $20,000 out the door. It is a Buick, comfortable ride, much beter quality than anything else out there for the money. It's to bad they opted to drop it in 2007, and rather than keep it and improve it, they come out with the enclave, a nice ride, but out of my price range. looking at the 2010 equinox. 32 mpg, i might have to trade the rendezvous in!!

drivers seat adjustment,"power seat. comfort & visibility for driver.

Improve the mileage and bring them back at a reasonable price!!