Used 2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV Consumer Reviews - 217 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Love this SUV
By JIll

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have this SUV almost 3 yrs. I love it. The nav screen is incredible and our trips are much more comfortable. I get tons of compliments on the drive and looks int and ext. It may not be as zippy as others but this SUV has everything else. The movable 2nd and 3rd row make getting in and out easy and the seats are comfortable and well made. I have not had any problems with it and am sorry I did not buy outright but leased. I will be trying to by out the lease since this SUV has everything we need as a family of 6.

3 rows of confortable seats and navigation system with xm radio. Easy to drive, lots of features that you really use instead of ones that are just there.

I would love to see this with a hybrid engine for even better mileage and heated 2nd row seats.

Great vehicle, but...
By Lily

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I've loved my Rendezvous and have never noticed the power and acceleration issues I've read about. It has been great for me. But, sadly, I need to part with it as it has huge blindspots which are a safety concern. The huge front door panel/mirror combo leads to blindspots in the front and there is a rear window panel that leads to blindspots on the sides/rear. If this did not exist I wouldn't get rid of this car!

In-dash notifications such as 'check tire pressure', 'change engine oil', center console storage

Rear hatch

Rendezvous
By Rendezvous

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I was very pleased with the handling and interior quietness of my Rendezvous. I was also very pleased with the gas mileage. I recently drove to Atlanta Georgia from Ohio and averaged 28 miles to a gallon.

Great!
By Gerry Caywood

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We went in to buy a Chevy Trailblazer or an Envoy(By GMC) and this one blew them all away... Better Gas... Better Comfort... Stylish... Everyone in the family loves this car.

Still great at 26000 miles
By rink

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle is roomy & very comfortable. It has been almost trouble free. Averaging 18.5 mpg in mixed driving. XM & OnStar are great. OnStar is only $10 per mo. with Verizon Family plan. AWD is great in MN snow. I would recommend as a relatively roomy SUV with good mileage & performance.

OnStar hands free phone. Huge side mirrors. Captain's chair seating. Great brakes. Back up warning is wonderful.

Suede seats not as nice as leather. Air conditioning ducts impossible to close completely.