With lots of standard features and a relatively affordable price, the 2015 Buick Regal offers decent value for shoppers seeking an entry-level luxury sedan. Some other rival sedans provide a more polished driving experience, however.
- Plentiful standard features
- Reasonable base price
- Available all-wheel drive
- Standard turbocharged power.
- Optional eAssist powertrain's pokey acceleration
- Some interior comfort and visibility issues
- Touchscreen interface can be frustrating to use
- Limited trunk space.