2011 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Traded in A4 for Buick Regal T

2011 Buick Regal Sedan - Consumer Review

Traded in A4 for Buick Regal Turbo
By shs92645 on

2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After a disappointing ownership experience with my 2009 A4, I decided that I wanted a different brand and I opted for a very low mileage 2011 Buick Regal Turbo.
After just two weeks, I am very impressed with the looks of the vehicle and the way it drives.
There is plenty of room in the cabin, seats are very comfortable and the vehicle handles the way a German built car should.
My initial fuel mileage is better than the Audi as well.
I have now owned this car for 2.5 years and it is, without question, the best car I have ever owned. Although I had a few minor items that needed fixing under the warranty, the car has cost little to keep on the road. The car is fun to drive and very comfortable on long trips. I am very pleased overall.
Update: 4/17/2017: I enjoyed my 2011 Buick Regal so much that I traded it in and purchased a 2013 RegalGS, which, after owning for 3 months, is a spectacular vehicle. My recommendation is that the 2011-2017 Regals are a wonderful car for the money.
At 3 years of ownership the Regal continues to impress me. It drives like a new car, costs very little to maintain and is still a sharp looking car as compared to any sedan on the road. Great car!

• Purchase cost
  • Fuel economy
  • Maintenance cost
  • Warranty

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review