Used 2018 Buick Regal Sportback Pricing
List Price $27,665 - $31,730
See other years
The 2018 Buick Regal Sportback is an all-new model. Its new liftback-style design makes it more like a hatchback and less like the previous generation of Regal sport sedan it replaces.
- New hatchback-style liftgate offers easier access to large cargo space
- Four-cylinder and V6 engines promise strong power
- Offers optional all-wheel drive
- Extra length makes it less of a compact sedan than previous Regal
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Regal Sportback models:
- Active Hood Pedestrian Safety
- Monitors if a forward collision with a pedestrian is imminent. At 16 to 30 mph, actuators lift the back of the hood 4 inches to lessen the impact.
- Lane Keep Assist/Lane Departure Warning
- Alerts driver whenever car drifts from lane without turn indicator engaged. Can apply moderate effort to guide car back into lane.
- Teen Driver
- Bundles special features to keep young drivers safe, including limits on audio volume and monitors for top speed and heavy braking incidents.
Best hatchback by Opel
Get an Opel insignia conversion kit