Used 1990 Buick Reatta Convertible Consumer Reviews

$763 - $1,840

Used Reatta for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Always fun to drive

Wish I could keep it, 12/24/2005
2dr Convertible

I have always been very pleased with the car, why else would I have kept it for 16 years! It was always fun to drive, both in the city and on the open road.

Great automobile

peter zimmer, 02/14/2009
2dr Convertible

I have two Reattas, one coupe and one convertible, both 1990 vintage. Both cars require little to no maintenance, are fun to drive, get admiring stares from other drivers, and frequently a ,"what kind of car is that"? I have owned dozens of cars over my lifetime, but this little auto is by far the most comfortable roadster ever built in the USA. If you are able, buy one!

My white on white trim very rare

White on White Conve, 12/03/2010
2dr Convertible

I have rebuilt almost the entire car. Only thing I have left is interior seats. Some simple external fixes. This car has new engine, 1990 Buick replacement engine, new transmission, air, original paint white on white trim which is a special order. Car is fun to drive, new top, great tires, I love it!

REALLY NICE CAR, BUT NO A BULLET.

Jeff Flash, 03/01/2003
2dr Convertible

I have had the car for three years. It is a convertable and fun to drive. It is really comfortable with a big trunk. And, it is loaded with every option. I wanted a reliable collector car with comfort and all the bells and whistles, and that's what I got. I have had no problems, and get to drive it everyday. Parts are still available, also. My friends have older collector cars they only drive on Sunday's and spend more time fixing them than driving them. Not me, I enjoy using my car.

Fun Fun Fun

H.Lyon, 09/25/2008
2dr Convertible

Great birthday present! Fun to drive. Accceleration is decent. Handling is excellent. Get lots of looks and positive comments when out 7 about. Easy to drop the top, even though it's a manual process. Had pop-up headlights repaired, and power window driver side needs replacement, and thats's all. Currently have 54k miles on her.