Used 2000 Buick Park Avenue Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:

Another Buick
By vuittion

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

I would have to say that over all this is the last car that I would buy for a long while. This car may be big but it is stylish and is one of its own class of cars. When i drive this car I feel the long history of true American Style every time I drive my car it feels as if I am driving a car from the 50's the craftsmanship, the style, the look and the handling its what Buick has for years always offered with its cars my Park Avenue is by far the best, reliable, dependable and going strong at 110000 miles and will for a long time to come. My hat goes to the designers of this car they truly made one hell of a good car.

Everything from the grille to the back bumper that holds chrome pieces that boldly state Buick!

Bring the Park Avenue Buick back. It is more than a car. It's what American cars use to be!

Best Bang for the Buck
By john stumpf

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

You won't find a better car for the money. It's size and safety (crash tests) along with the exceptional fuel economy are unsurpassed. Even the Accord can't provide what this car can. Too bad it has that senior citizen image. But then I bet those seniors driving it, have be around the block a few times and got a nice bank account besides. Do yourself buy this one and keep the other $20k in the bank!

Dash is laid out real nice. Think saftey. Brakes on a dime. 96,000 miles no problems. Don't for get the 3.8L V6 the GM makes is just about bulletproof. And the trans shifts and runs as new. Just keep up with normal maintenance

Beef up the suspension

Review of my 2000 Buick Ultra
By Joe

2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

The reliability of this vehicle is outstanding. In 5 years of driving not one component of the vehicle has failed. I have only had to change the battery, and replace the tires. I am amazed at the reliability, and performance of the vehicle.

Special color of White. Supercharged engine.

Trunk spring and mechanism not as good as some much less expensive cars. Back seat should be able to come down extending the space in trunk.

Smooth machine
By highegt

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

This is the nicest automobile I have ever owned. Independent suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, premier transmission, one of Wards Auto World 10 best engines of all time, a curvy body and an interior as quiet/comfy as my living room topped off with 32 mpg on the highway - what else has all that?

Driver memory, homelink, superb stereo, programmable steering.

Center console cup holder is a joke and out of place with the remainder of the interior.

Best All-Round
By DRM

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

I bought my Park with 89k miles and am approaching 100k with no issues. Drives and sounds like a new vehicle. My car was a one-owner with all service records. You won't find a vehicle with the same high mix of size, fuel economy, PRICE, dependability and comfort. Its the best all-round. I would highly recommend it as a used vehicle purchase. The only negative point that I see is the interior design - does not live up to a $30k+ vehicle. Exterior is very timeless and classy. Ride and fuel economy is excellent! I chose it over Cadillac (price and dependability), Lincoln (price and fuel econ)and Chrysler (dependability).

Ride, fuel economy, exterior style, comfort

Interior design