Used 1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Consumer Reviews

$762 - $1,838

Used Park Avenue for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

THE SLEEPER: (Buick Ultra Park Ave Supercharge)

icyblue2, 05/27/2011
Ultra 4dr Sedan

The 1993 Buick Park Ave. Supercharge's character was compared to a love affair between Arnold Schwartzenegger and Madonna. If you're in a hurry, it get to it right! Although I'm not the original owner, I've had my Big Boy for 8 years now. All the things they say about it are true, plus some. It's difficult to think about selling it, (even at 225,000 miles), because it's such a sweet car. When a huge truck is behind me at night, it's headlights is no challenge for the "SLEEPER"'s mirrors and shadowed' windows. It's more comfortable than a couch and handles like a big boy on the road. I took 4 passengers with all their baggage to the airport comfortably! OUUAHHH

I love this car!

Alabama Yankee Fan, 09/05/2003
4dr Sedan

I bought this car several years ago with 66,000 miles on it. It now has 121,000 and I've had next to no problems with it. It's fun to drive, has good handling and gets 26 mpg on the highway. My car came with just about every luxury feature you can imagine short of a sunroof and heated sideview mirrors. The ride is very smooth and the interior is very quiet. It is great on long trips. The trunk is enormous. It doesn't burn or leak any oil. The exterior styling is a little too conservative but it more than makes up for it in value. I'd buy another in a heartbeat. It's the best vehicle I've ever owned.

Excellent Car

L D Weber, 05/20/2007
Ultra 4dr Sedan

Best car we've ever owned. Great mileage, 30 mpg on freeway, Only thing I've ever had to do besides regular maintenance is replace the supercharger which was my own fault because I ran it out of oil.

Best 23yo car ever?

JDB, 08/25/2016
4dr Sedan

I got lucky on this car! A neighbor of mine had this vehicle sitting in his garage for nearly six years. His wife died...He sold it to me for $850 cash! Pristeen condition, only 92000 original miles! I slapped on new tires, and replaced the fuel filter, as I worried about the quality of the gasoline after sitting for six years...but no problems...Just hit 110,000 after two years of ownership....new brakes and a new battery--typical maintenance stuff. I cannot emphasize how nice this Buick drives, and it should last me at least another 100,000 miles! I have now owned three Buicks in my life...all three were reliable and very comfortable vehicles...Buick just might be the best American passenger cars, dollar for dollar!

My Park Avenue Ultra

Rob300L, 08/23/2002
Ultra 4dr Sedan

This is perhaps the best blend of full- size luxury, quality contruction, strong performance and price since the Chrysler 300's of the late 50's and early 60's (not to be confused with the current 300-M which is much smaller and has less power).