Used 2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan Consumer Reviews - 95 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:

Everybody should own one!
By Lisa

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my Lucerne. I've had foreign and domestic cars, but decided to come back to American made cars. I researched and compared approx 5 vehicles before chosing the Lucerne and all of my friends and family love it as well. I get told from teenagers that it's a "hot" car, all the way to people in their 70's plus who just love it. Out of all the cars I've owned...and that's been many, this is my very, very favorite! I wish I could buy one for everyone I know so they could have as much fun as I do. It's like driving a Cadillac on a smart budget. You get all the comfort, bells and whistles, while being able to keep some money in your pocket. Go Buick! You did great!

Exterior looks. Inside comfort. All the features. Paint colors. Interior colors. Interior room - more sq ft than most cars!

It Really Should be Called a Wildcat!
By JEFF SHADOW

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I finally relented and traded in our 1998 Aurora with 105,000 miles. It had virtually no problems. I did not want a Cadillac yet and will never buy an import vehicle. With Oldsmobile gone I turned to Buick and leased a black 2007 Lucerne CXS with the Cadillac Northstar 4.6 litre V8. The Buick now has three "Wildcat" badges from the 1968 version and has the style to go with the name. GM should have brought back a name like Wildcat rather than Lucerne. In California a "Lucerne" is a half gallon of milk from Safeway, not a county in Switzerland!

The dash is similar to the Cadillac DTS but the radio is right out of the GMC Sierra/Chevrolet Silverado and it is perfect, especially with XM radio.

It is difficult to improve on perfection.

Not quite what was advertized
By Mike S

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is not a Park Avenue. Was told by salesman this was the replacement. The car is not very comfortable at all; after about 45mins, your lower back/rear end really start to ache. Lent the car to my secretary, she made the same comment. Have also had the front air deflector fall off 3 times at highway speeds, which Buick will not replace as a warranty item. Finally tore it off and just drive without it. Heated seats work well, but the AC seat function cools about a 3x8 inch strip of the seat near your crotch, nothing more. If you want a car for long drives, look elsewhere

Nice ride, quiet, nice interior layout.

More comfortable seats, better gas mileage.

Great car
By Bonbon

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have only had the car since July, but I enjoy driving it. It is a very quiet and smooth riding car So far, the mileage has been good.

I am glad to have OnStar on this Buick. I like the power seats that are adjusted for two drivers. I like the lines of the exterior.

This is the best car I have ever owned.
By Mike

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car has all of the bells and whistles. OnStar is great, and I love satellite radio built in. Comfortable seats and stylish interior. The outside of the car looks sharp. It has the quiet tuning, so it is smooth and quiet inside the car. Just a real elegant, sophisticated driving experience. American made quality, with refined luxury. I'm only 36 and all of my friends rag on me for getting a Buick, but now that I own one I see why all of the older guys out there buy them over an over again!

Everything from the leather seats that have programable memory to the awesome Harman Kardon speakers.

Air conditioned seats. I live in Florida and it is hot. Maybe stability control standard for added safety.