Used 2006 Buick Lucerne Consumer Reviews - 202 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Buick Lucerne

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:

Buick Lucerne
By not old

2006 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

On a recent 2200 mi trip I really enjoyed my drive. I drove the entire trip by myself. I did find that the seats were comfortable and the heated seat helped with fatigue even in July. Avg about 29 mpg at 75 - 80 mph. There was a problem with the AC dripping condensation on my left foot.

Sunroof

Better paint jobs. Front window post a little narrow so that you don't have such a large blind spot

Fond of first American car in years
By JAY CIPES

2006 Buick Lucerne CXL V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We find it a very quiet, responsive, comfortable car. No regrets. Just the gas mileage.

Warning backup. Pick up and comfort

Leather should not be missing on trim. At this price the seats should be fully leather

Stylish enough for the younger crowd
By Ray

2006 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have ever been in. I am so happy to own this car. The 0% does not hurt either. So quiet. I don't have the worry that I would have if I had bought the Huyndai Azera. Toyota fell off with the 2007 Camry and Avalon. Now that I own a Lucerne, I don't want any any of the others. When driving the other cars I still wanted a Lucerne. And I'm only 31 yrs old.

Rear park assist. I love all the features. Auto start is sweet.

Delete the 16'' rims and make the 17'' standard.

Disgusted with the vehicle
By Eldon Lindsey

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have discovered a multiple of defects in the mechanics of this vehicle. Prominent is the left side mirror moves to unusable positions. Mechanics have refused to repair the defect after bringing it to them about 10 times. Also, the sunroof would not close. I had to repair it. I found a cable loose under the car the second day I owned it. Gas mileage has registered as low as 10.2 MPG, while the DIC says 13.8 consistently. The doors sometimes lock on their own when the vehicle is setting still, unattended. And there are more.

The radio has a good sound.

Be honest with your customers.

My driving experience
By Horace alex jr

2006 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car does for me what the big boys have without the price. A very smooth ride with the feal and ride to a much heavier auto. To this point no problems with realibality. As much power as one will need in todays driving world. Fuel comsumption is better than expected with the V-6 at about 19.5 city and 29 hiway. Very large rear seeting area for 3 normal size indivuals. Sporty body style .

Chrome wheels, sound system, and no-hassle instrumentation panel.

Front grille should be chrome as opposed to black painted grille.