Used 2006 Buick Lucerne Consumer Reviews - 202 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Buick Lucerne

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:

RAM
By Roger

2006 Buick Lucerne CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My third Buick, previous two were LeSabres. This is by far the best, a smooth quite ride. The 3.8 V6 has plenty of power for me.

Comfort, quietness and ride. Excellent gas mileage. The 3.8 V6 is an excellent engine.

Put daytime lights on in the instrument cluster. The recessed cluster makes it hard to read, especially if wearing sun glasses.

A true luxury vehicle
By Mary M- Ft Worth, TX

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Abeautiful vehicle. Turns heads everywhere I go. Very comfortable ride, and extremely roomy in front and back seats. I am a GM girl, however, this is my first Buick. So far, so good.

Too many to mention. It has all the bells and whistles anyone could possibly want.

Improve the turning radius. Cabin needs to be more sound proof for a quieter ride. Lots of road noise seems to filter inside, this is disappointing. Already having a few rattles inside cabin. Better fuel efficiency for the CXS V8. I avg 23 mpg, would like for it to be a little more.

Great CXS
By Perry

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I really enjoy my CXS. I decided on the CXS over the 300. It had everything that I wanted and was more reasonably priced. It is definitely a keeper.

Great power and handling. Extremely smooth to ride in.

One touch window switch

Disgusted with this vehicle.
By Eldon Lindsey

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle has a long list of items that do not work as they should. The left side mirror insists on moving to where you cannot use it. The DIC says I get 13.8 MPG, my check says I get 10.2, 10.3, 13.0, 13.1. It locks itself if you do not take the key out. I found a cable hanging loose under the car. The sunroof would not close until I repaired it. I have not been able to get "Mr. Goodwrench' to repair anything on this car. The driver's seat races forward when I unlock the car, before I can get in. And they are more problems with this car, the Lucerne CXS. I currently have a commplaint filed with BBB.

The radio has a good sound.

One should never buy this car.

Good Value
By jollyviking30

2006 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The setting of, and operation of the controls is very confusing. Damn car wants to take over ( ie windshield wipers, lights etc)Brakes are very weak, and I know the pads are going to have to be changed yearly. Mileage is not very good, and no gas station attendant has figured out how to open the gas cap .I love the color and shape of this car. Overall I liked my 1997 Bonnevile better.

Six CD player

Better brakes. Offer some dark interior colors on lower end cars.