Used 1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Consumer Reviews - 36 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

Old man
By nick

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

I'm still under 50, but my car gets me called "old man"! I bought the car 10 yrs old with 52k miles; I''m sure I can sell for teh same. Great value. Real interior comfort, favorite 3800 motor, all in a "snowplow"!

Definetly not a "cop magnet". Ii actually like the wood grain accents and "living room" feel inside

Maybe just a little more sporty look so my children would accept the idea of a hand-me-down!

Better then my 2000 Maxima
By bobbym

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I purchased my '95 LeSabre custom with 67,000 miles almost 2 yrs ago, now have 78000 miles on it. A great car. Runs great like a new car,and it's got quite a kick to it. It moves smooth, fast and easy. Even though my last car 2000 Maxima was a very good car, I honestly have to say...this LeSabre is an all around better car. I love it.

Ice cold AC

None

A great all round car
By Cameraman

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

My wife and I bought our `95 Buick Last yeat and we think that this is a great car, It does everything right, great ride good handling (for a full size car), and I would recomend this car to anyone.

Powre seats, sound system control layout

The only thing that mifgt be improved is where the heating controls are they could be a tad higher

Buick LeSabre
By Frank

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

The gas mileage is great 30 on the road. The ride is smooth and easy to handle. We have not had any trouble the auto

Leather seats, lots of leg room

'95 LeSabre Custom
By M

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Wonderful car! I bought my '95 LeSabre with 41,000 miles from Buick dealer that sold it originally. I have it serviced there for everything, too. Have 91,000 miles now. 30-34 MPG highway, 22-26 MPG city. Looks and drives like brand new. Only replaced water pump and power door lock relay. That's it! Comfortable, powerful, reliable, economical, safe, and roomy. Can't ask for anything more. The 3800 V6 is the best engine ever made.

Everything! This car is the greatest!

Absolutely none!