Used 2018 Buick LaCrosse Pricing
List Price $33,665 - $38,665
See other years
A new base engine debuts for 2018. Dubbed eAssist, it features a small electric motor and battery in addition to a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine. The result is exceptional fuel economy for a large sedan. The V6 engine also gets a new nine-speed automatic transmission, and all-wheel-drive availability is extended to the Essence trim level.
- Comfortable and composed ride on rough roads
- Quiet and genuinely luxurious interior
- Surprisingly adept handling with Dynamic Drive package
- Good fuel economy
- Questionable price jump from base trim level to Preferred
- Low-mounted seats front and back may limit comfort
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the LaCrosse models:
- Provides automatic crash notification, an emergency call button and stolen vehicle assistance, among other features.
- Front Automatic Braking
- Detects an imminent front collision. It will then warn the driver and apply automatic braking if necessary.
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Alerts you to cars in your blind spot with lights in the mirrors, helping to prevent accidents and limiting the amount of checking you must do.
Be the first to write a review.