Used 2015 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Buy a Buick if you like road noise
By L. J. Armstrong

2015 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just traded a Lincoln Town car for a 2015 Buick LaCrosse. There is no comparison between the Buick and Town car as to road noise. The Lincoln is so much more quiet than the Buick. I think they engineered the road noise into the Buick to keep you awake on long trips. Sorry I traded my Lincoln. Other than the road noise, the interior and accessories are very nick.

Luxury Lacrosse
By Pappy

2015 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Premium I Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The car is a very quiet, comfortable and stylish ride whether in "drive" or, "sport" mode. Electronics and options are numerous. Navigation system is simple and effective and when coupled with OnStar makes a great package. The panoramic power moon roof, rear camera, rear parking assist, blind side and lane change alerts and 18" chrome clad wheels all make driving much more fun and safe. Trunk space is generous and, with fold down back seats, the cargo storage area becomes very large. Maintenance is at a minimum with only regularly scheduled service. Overall, a great car from Buick.

Retired Captain's car
By Paul

2015 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Car is attractive, comfortable and I would buy another in a heart beat.

Do not buy a Buick without...
By Larry

2015 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Premium II Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

When you test drive this car pay special attention to the front head rest. I don't think this is limited to the Lacrosse. We didn't notice it on test drive, and I bought the car for my wife because we wanted the Delphi safety features on the high end trim package. The headrest is too far forward a problem that owners have complained about for years on forums. Dealers will do nothing to help. Buick doesn't care. This is one of the cars traded in most within one year, and I don't this is the reason. My wife, who is short, refuses to drive it. Other than this and the fact that the side windows are too small, I like the car very much, but unless I can find a workaround for this, the car must go. I did find a work around. Without Buick's help, I removed the headrest , put it in a vice and bent it to a better fit. The technology is too complicated, especially when I had to show the dealer how to reset the oil change counter. The touch screen displays can be a distraction while driving. It's a very comfortable and quiet ride.

noisy ride
By Fred

2015 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This BUICK is very noisy to ride in. I can't have a decent conversation with the person riding with me. I don't know how General Motors gets away with advertising this car as being quiet ride for this car. Road noise is very noisy. The seats are like sitting on a wood board, not comfortable at all. Overall quality as I have owned other Buick's this one really sucks as far riding quality, noise limits within the interior, I really wouldn't buy another one.