Used 2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews - 120 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

lacrosse 2010
By formertoyotaowern

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is fun to drive. Sit in bumper to bumper traffic an hour a day, and am comfortable in here. Bluetooth and sirius help a lot. Seats good for me (5'2") and good back legroom for 3 adult. A little stutter on shifting, but overall runs very well. (had a 2003 avalon, decided not to buy another) gas mileage ok, 21 mpg. Middle console not well designed. you can't pull it out and have 2 cups in holders. No cup holders in back. the designers did not consider user's needs. storage limited inside and trunk just ok. lots of compliments to date.. you need rear park assist. wish i'd purchased the blind side too. but price became too steep. oversized sunroof kind of chintzy with the fabric

on star, bluetooth, seats(leather, heating/cooling) smooth ride (19" wheels too..chrome is beautiful) Nice heavy car, I feel safe. ESC is good as well.

visibility, front pillars, mid pillars, no view out of side rear for passengers and backing up without rear park assist would be dangerous.

Buick go it Right
By Russ

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Its been about 20 years since I've owned an American car. I looked at many cars such as Lexus, Mercedes, Acura, etc. but after several months of test drives and reviews I felt that the Buick LaCrosse had the best overall formula for being the winner & best value. I really like its styling and the new suspension with the 3.6 liter engine makes it a sporty car for its size. Its very quiet, steering is great, and it has a nice road feel versus the older Buicks mushy ride. The Sound system is great. I'd rate it equal to the Bose system in my last car. The only thing I would recommend to change would be for more storage space for odds and ends such my phone,coins, et

Interior and Exterior styling. Road handling is fantastic.

The only thing I would recommend to change would be for more storage space for odds and ends such my phone,coins, etc

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS Review
By Ding

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car. I have 1500 miles on it already. I can't stop driving it. I never thought I'd be back in a Buick, but I am. Got an admiring look and a head nod yesterday while driving home. Excluding lack of storage, the interior is excellent. Guess I don't need all the stuff I've been carrying. The exterior is very nice. Very modern. Car does have a loud ping when starting and even when sitting in the driveway now too. Does anyone else have this issue? Sound's under the car right behind the driver's seat. Other than this, I love this car!!

Exterior and interior design. The ride is excellent. Love the heads-up display.

Find out what the pinging noise is. I've read online that other owners have the problem, but their dealership's say it's normal. It's not normal. Build in more storage. Maybe behind the stereo area in center console. Make the storage area by steering wheel stronger. It does not stay latched.

Not your father's Buick (2010 Lacrosse)
By crankee

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

OUTSTANDING! The new Lacrosse is a reflection of the German platform design team and the Chinese interior & onboard intelligent systems team inputs. The engine & 6-speed transmission, with available manual shifting provides 29 mpg at 75 mph. The fit & finish, leather seats and lighting are all spectacular. 18" wheel option and H-arm rear provides great road manners and handling with triple seal doors resulting in QUIET RIDE. Stellar sales results are the consumers endorsement of the product. Great choice at a very competitive price point.

6-speed shiftronic transmission Interior seating,finish and lighting Safety features, i.e. stability & traction control,airbags & door beams. V-6 engine -REGULAR- not premium gas. Overall comfort & appearance of vehicle Bluetooth and OnStar wired into system. Price oo

Transmission programming option for driver selection of performance or economy (e.g. Hybrids). More friendly access to driver & vehicle information programs. Buick hood ornament for front end parking reference point.

Good News for Buick
By Larry

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I picked this model to get the more powerful engine. It drives and handles like a sports car. The car is very comfortable and roomy. I traded in A Cadillac DTS and leased the Buick. The Buick is better equipped and handles better. It gets better gas milage and performs better than a number of competitive cars I tested.

Blind spot avoidance, navigation system, keyless start and locking, electric emergency brake and interior lighting. Back up camera and sensors.

Better design of cargo net. Interior release for trunk and a lock on glove compartment to prohibit opening the trunk. A valet key.