Used 2007 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews - 43 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Buick LaCrosse

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

CXL
By JR

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This has been one of the best vehicles I ever owned. I own a ES300 and we used this car more because of the comfort and the higher miles per gallon. The exterior is boring, but everything else about the car has been very good. Great power in the V6 and no mechanical problem over the two years I have owned the LaCrosse. I run about 30,000 miles a year and the car has 90,000 miles without any major problems, just change the oil, tranny fuel, gas up and go.

Power and comfort

The new 2010 design is a major improvement.

LaCrosse LaCrosse
By marymaep

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

brought this car with 31,000 from a dealership. with about 40,000 miles it had to be taken in for some sort of air conditioning problem. it stunk when you turned it on. yuck. now im seeming to have a problem turning on the dang car but could be a minor problem. all in all ive been pretty happy with my buick lacrosse besides those things.

acceleration is fast! comfort is nice in the front

back is small and some blind spots when driving.

Nice Car
By Bob

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

I leased this car back in 07 and have not had one problem. My dealer ran a computer search for the CXS in the color and options I wanted. For me it fits my needs perfectly, love the remote start, sport tuned suspension(FE3), 3.6 dohc engine is excellent and still gets good gas mileage.

Stabilitrak, XM Radio, Remote start, Backup sensors, Tight turning radius, Magnetic steering.

And they want you to buy American
By I hate this car !!!!

2007 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I was driving a Maxima for some time and wanted a change. I was convinced to buy American when I really didn't want too. If I knew then what I know now I would never have gotten this Buick LaCrosse. This Buick has been to the dealership 5 times for ONE problem; something with the steering column. I was given an extended warranty by Buick but that did not work. It's still not working right. The car is going back for round six and the SAME ISSUE. I am never going with American cars again. Thanks Buick for making such great American products. HA

Nothing

Interior, wheels, better tires and exterior design.

a fine automobile
By james

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Swapped a '98 Regal w/ 163000 miles for this honey. No one has mentioned the greatly improved driver's seat - this one needs no extra firming to make it tolerable on a long drive! Room is adequate for us and I am impressed by Buick's overall long-term reliability. This 3rd Buick in 20 years. My only negative is that the rearview mirrors create some strange blind spots that have to be considered at all times.

seats