Skip to main content

Save as much as $2,885
Incentive offers available
Select your trim:
12345...10

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Envision, so we've included reviews for other years of the Envision since its last redesign.

Next Generation Envision

Bob B., 05/21/2021
2021 Buick Envision Preferred 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Purchased a 2021 Envision for my daughter. Preferred trim in Summit White with the Sport Touring Package and Comfort And Convenience Package. Highly recommend the Comfort package. You get a lot of amenities for the money. Vehicle looks very modern. We test drove the new Ford Bronco and a Chevy Blazer. The Envision is far more superior. Very smooth and quiet ride with the 20 inch wheels. Dash layout is impressive with the display screen angled toward the driver. Seats are comfortable. The standard safety features are awesome. Glad there is a switch to turn off the engine stop start feature. Visibility is good. Plenty of engine power. The problem at this time is finding what you want due to the shortage of new vehicles available for purchase. I had to drive over 500 miles to purchase the vehicle. Highly recommend the 2021 Envision.

2022 Buick Envision

Det, 06/01/2022
2022 Buick Envision Essence 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Purchased an Envision about 2 months ago. It rides and handles well. The infotainment screen is pretty straight forward, although I don't care for Android Auto. Text messages don't seem to come through on it. I accepted it with no chip for heated seats and steering wheel. Supposed to be installed sometime later. Could be a long wait. Not Buicks fault though. Just a few complaints. The front seats seem to create a little leg discomfort on longer trips. The no hands lift gate only works half the time. The memory seat seems to mix up driver 1 and 2 occasionally. I'm hoping to get these issues fixed. The seat discomfort is probably my main concern as I travel a lot.

My Avenir

Cliff, 04/30/2021
2021 Buick Envision Avenir 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Just purchased this wonderful midnight moon blue Envision Avenir 3 weeks ago. It has the whisper beige interior which I love. The small SUV is so Buick. Rides like a dream. So quiet. Many Avenir tech features. Get ready to learn if this is your first technological featured vehicle. Very easy. Looked at all trim levels. Avenir is the best! Did not go with AWD. Didn't feel living in Florida was necessary but is another feature Everything is at eye level. HUD for the first time is terrific. Love the high definition rear view mirror camera! Only option not offered is power folding side mirrors. Odd. Had it on my last vehicle and truly missed. Love the toggle lift up and push down gears on console. Spacious. Excellent interior trim in my opinion; not overboard. Has many luxury features without the price tag. Don't let the inline turbo 4 cylinder fool you. Great gas mileage so far and plenty of power. Take a look and consider Buick! You will not be disappointed. 100% made in China and imported to US. Odd again but not your father's Buick.

Build Your 2023 Envision
At a Glance:
  • 6 Colors
  • 3 Trims
  • 5 Packages
  • $33,400starting MSRP
Build & PriceBuick.com
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment. Dealer sets final price. Click here to see all Buick vehicles’ destination freight charges.

5 out of 5 stars

Like driving on a cloud!

Kbro631, 10/30/2021
2022 Buick Envision Preferred 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Have had my Envision for a week now and am getting plenty of looks as this’s is Honda country so this updated design and sleek look really stands out! And the ride is to die for, so smooth and floaty over bumps and I am loving the huge touchscreen with all the tech features I could want! I am learning about all the safety features which are standard on every trim and have actually lowered my car insurance rate! Seats are comfy and heated with upgraded package I got, but a little firm so we will see how they do on a long trip next month.

THE AVENIR

HAPPY OWNER, 02/01/2021
2021 Buick Envision Avenir 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I love my new car. i downsized from an Enclave and the smaller size is so much better for me. easier to handle easier to drive. Has enough power and is very comfortable. Love all the added features especially the large navigation screen so easy to see and control. Still have lots to learn to love it even more

12345...10